Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

A Chapter by Mcnurphy
"

A short writing on attraction and relationships.

"
It’s true majority of young girls “good” or “bad” tend to have a strong attraction to the so called “bad boy” type, they simply like the bad a*s. What is it that creates this instant attraction? Is it the thought they are against the world and invincible? Is it the cocky,arrogant, tough guy personality type that causes this attraction? Or is it that one day the bad boy will change his ways just for them?

The answer is all of the above… the “bad boy” persona accomplishes many things for a girl when it comes to attraction. Confidence, strength, and a unknown mystery element that most certainly causes a curiosity. Most “bad boys” never come off as needy this in my opinion is also a key factor in their attraction process their  dominant and in control personality makes a girl feel secure as well as makes them feel that the guy doesn’t need them, which in my opinion is a form of reverse psychology that causes a girl to want what she can’t have, which only makes them want it even more. We all want what we can’t have it’s part of being human.

The reality of the situation when it comes to the “Bad boy” is that their is almost always a dark side to them. They are a “bad boy” for a reason… they’ve been to jail a few times, they are conflict starters, they are abusive and manipulative and lie more so then tell the truth. So us good guys ask the question why the hell would a girl want to be in a relationship with a guy like that? It all comes down to attraction, they have the personality combination of confidence, strength, and a mysteriousness to them that drives a girl to instant attraction. It’s true confidence is key and let’s face it guys… females want a strong guy that they can feel secure with that’s kind of our job.

But let’s not lose hope, not all girls are into bad guys or only date “The Bad boy”. Females want a balance between a manly strong guy and a guy that is some what sensitive. No girl wants a wimp or a guy they can walk all over, it’s a turn off. But they also want a guy who can cuddle with them and someone to talk to and share their feelings with.Here’s the rub the “bad boy” never last he’s here one day gone the next. He’s a heart breaker he’s on to the next one. He’s abusive, he’s a liar, he’s a player.

What I am basically getting at is if you can acquire a confident/cocky (not over cocky), funny, and strong/dominate personality type with women you can be a good guy that will attract women with out being the “bad boy”. You may come off at first as some what of a bad boy which will cause the initial attraction. Then in time once you have created this irresistible attraction you can begin to get to know each other on a deeper level that will then hopefully lead to a deeper and meaningful relationship.

So good guys don’t lose hope! Good always prevails over evil. We are stability, we are the one’s who will have their backs when the “bad boys” won’t, we will be the ones they will feel secure falling head over heels in love with. We are what a WOMAN wants. We are MEN not boys. Be strong, be confident, and have hope!

Sincerely,

A good guy



© 2012 Mcnurphy


Author's Note

Mcnurphy
Ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the substance and message? Do you agree or disagree? Productive criticism is always welcome and appreciated, I'm a novice looking to learn from my mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on August 22, 2012
Last Updated on August 22, 2012
Tags: Relationships, love, attraction


Author

Mcnurphy
Mcnurphy

Orlando, FL



About
I'm 22 years young, a humanitarian, and write to express myself. I consider myself as a novice but aim to get better! I struggle with proper grammar at times but I write from the heart and get my poin.. more..

Writing
Cheating Cheating

A Chapter by Mcnurphy