Light steps

Light steps

A Poem by Anthony (aka Mr.e)
"

Touch of inspiration...

"

© 2017 Anthony (aka Mr.e)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love this picture and perfect senryu! Such hopeful and wise words- "just follow the path". I seek just that "speck of light" everyday my talented friend! Brilliant!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anthony (aka Mr.e)

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear...And keep your eye out for that light, I believe everyone has one, the hardest part .. read more
Why is it we always tend to over-complicate things? This feels so simple yet so profound a truth. Reminds me of rare times watching a scary movie and the characters always hear something outside and follow the sound...I scream at tv why are you following it? Stay inside where you are safe! But, are you ever truly safe? And if you don't look how will you know? If you don't try, how do you expect to succeed? Fear.... of change, of being hurt, of failure....keeps us from that light and from following the glimmers we find.. I really like the way you presented this. Well done.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anthony (aka Mr.e)

6 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and the in depth insight April!
I have resisted my muse with all my strength at times. At this point I have discovered I was only resisting my own destiny. Thanks for reading sir, much appreciated...

Posted 6 Years Ago


i follow that light, when i write.

the muse shines her beacon....i have no choice...
i just follow...

very nicely done

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 6, 2017
Last Updated on July 6, 2017

Author

Anthony (aka Mr.e)
Anthony (aka Mr.e)

NY



About
Read all about it here: https://twitter.com/Hardinhead or here: https://twitter.com/universeandeye more..

Writing