Nov 7, 2005

Nov 7, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe

Hi!  I'll get straight to the point.  Do you have any idea how lucky you are to live in this country?!  We have the free will to worship whoever we want.  Did you know that in other countries (I'm not exactly sure which ones) that it's illegal to worship Jesus and be a Christian?!  What I'm trying to point out is, we have nothing to worry about compared to what other Christians have to face in their countries.  All we worry about is being rejected from our society and put up with negative comments is the worst we would have to deal with.  Christians in various other countries have to fight for their life to follow Jesus.  I've read many stories of people being beat, tortured, persecuted, and murdered because of their faith.  It's the fact they are faced with this very dilemma that tests their faith.  I often try to picture myself in their situation.... would I deny Christ?!  Or would I stand strong with my faith and die with it?........ Sometimes I don't think we know how strong our faith is until it is put to the ultimate test.  God knows what we go through, and He would NEVER leave you.  When my leg is broken, He is my crutch.  When I have no home, He is my shelter.  We never feel alone because  He lives within us.

You know what I heard a week or two ago?  It totally blew my mind, but I was told I could be a preacher.  Me a preacher?!  I thought the same thing.  I think about it a lot and imagine, I can't get up in front of a bunch of people.  It's one of my worst fears is to speak in front of a bunch of people.  Not only that, but I would have to express myself?!  Do I think that's impossible?!  Nope.... you know why?  I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.  Philippians 4:13  With that, I know nothing is impossible.  As far as me preaching... time will tell.

No man will ever go through what Jesus did.  Not only was He beaten, humiliated, and crucified, but what really hit me was he was separated from God.  Can you imagine going through all that, and knowing God wasn't there?!  No human being can go through that.  Jesus died for something He never did.  He was completely innocent of sin, yet He still went through all that just to save us.  Jesus could have saved himself while He was on the cross.... but it wouldn't of saved us.  The least we could do is thank Him.  Come on!  Just tell Him you love Him!

If only I can learn to use my mouth to show how I feel.  These blogs are only a leak from my heart.


© 2014 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on October 7, 2014

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe