Nov 9, 2005

Nov 9, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe

I can only imagine what some of you are thinking.  Oh no!  Another blog about Jesus?!  Well you guessed right!  God has blessed me in many ways and these blogs are the least I can do for what He has given me.

Which brings me to this.  I've heard a lot of people complain about the life they were brought in.  Some of us were dealt with a crappy deck of cards.  Not much joy, but it's what you do with those cards that counts.  It doesn't matter what status you are in this world... you can still be happy.  A poor man can be just as happy as a millionaire.  We all have the same ability, and that ability is to be happy and full of love.  In my old days of saying I was a Christian but not actually walking with the Lord, sure I was happy.... well for the most part.  I had my problems, but I had no hope of curing my problems.  That is until I asked God to come into my life and make a difference.  I've been asking that for a long time... it finally happened, but it required me getting hurt.  Is that what it'll take for some people to turn their life around?  And it is because I turned to God and am following His will, that I feel like I turned that hand of cards into a royal flush.

There is no doubt I still have my problems.  But it's the fact I've found Jesus that there is a way out.  I still struggle, just like you do.  I still fall down, just like you.  But I pick myself up, ask for forgiveness and keep walking.  I still get faced with the same dilemmas time and time again.  It's a test.  God will put us through tests.  He is molding us into what He wants us to be and what He wants us to do.  When something really crappy happens, I often wonder... "what was the point of that?!"  I may never know.  But God knows, and I trust Him.

I don't want to sound negative.  But I was thinking the other day.  I can compare to people's lives who don't believe in Jesus or don't follow His word to a movie.  Has anyone seen the Matrix?  Remember in the movie when Neo was faced with a decision.  Take the red pill, and stay in this world of make believe and no hope.  Or take the blue pill, and see what life is really like and what it's about.  If we take the blue pill (so to speak) we live for Jesus and we find out why we are here.  Whatever it is God wants us to do, we do it.  There is a reason why each and every one of you are here.  You think you're here because your parents weren't expecting you?!  Wrong, God put you here.  Living a life without Christ is like being in a movie with no plot.  I don't know about you, but movies without a plot a pointless.  You don't want to live your life and then die without ever knowing why you were put in this world.

I read something the other day one of my good friends wrote.  God is like the wind, you can't see Him, but you can feel Him.


© 2014 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on October 7, 2014

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe