Nov 10, 2005

Nov 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe

Hey guess what?!..... keep guessing.......... you give up...........?!?!  NEW BLOG!

Has there ever been a time in your life when you just feel like you keep running in circles.  It just seems like all you do is work, go to school, sleep or whatever it is you do.  I was like this several months ago.  I didn't feel that way at first.  One day I remember my younger brother telling me, "We need to do something, we're not going anywhere."  For some reason he said that out of no where.  I thought it was strange for him to say something like that.  But I really wasn't going anywhere in life.  All I wanted to do was go out, have fun, party, and have sex.  That was pretty much my life.  Sorry if it sounds vulgar, but it's the honest truth and I say it because I'm sure at least someone can relate.  I was so caught up with what my flesh wanted and not my spirit.  My spirit was like a car with no gas in it.  I couldn't keep living that life of destruction.  I couldn't get out of my problems by myself.  God lifted me up, smacked me a little, and put me under his wing.  Not only that, but He let me know my spiritual gift.  Every single person has a spiritual gift of some kind... it could be anything.  But you'll never know until you ask, and you got to be patient.

I've noticed a lot of people aren't happy unless they are in a relationship with another person.  This one is a no brainer.  They don't realize how much love God has for them.  They don't know that because they don't believe.  You'll never know how much love He has for us unless you ask Him to come into your life and live by His will.  Once you find God and put your trust in Him, all the pieces will fall together.  He knows what makes you happy and He wants you to be happy.  When you have that trust, there is nothing in this world you should worry about.  Recently, my money has been getting a bit low and I was worried about it for a while.  Even though my money situation is still the same, I'm not worried at all.  When I would to take naps or sometimes sleep, I would have anxiety attacks about this situation.  Sometimes I couldn't go to sleep, I would start sweating, and my heart wouldn't stop racing.  As long as I keep walking with Jesus, I know life will only get better.

You will never when your time is up in this world.  You can't escape death.  And you can't escape God.  One day you will face Him.... kinda  scary huh?  I don't know about you, but I think about all the crap I've done in my life and I get a little worried.  It is now that He has shown me my spiritual gift, and I will use it as long as I live, and He will only make it stronger.

Thank you Lord.


© 2014 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on October 7, 2014

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe