Nov 13, 2005

Nov 13, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe

Gather around people, let me tell you a story.  Has anyone heard of the Black Plague several hundred years ago?  It was quite a devastating plague to say the least.  It wiped out almost half a Europe... HALF!  That's crazy.  Nearly 15 million people.  Do you think a plague like this would just all of a sudden create itself?!  No!  There is a reason for this catastrophe.  But it was after the Black Plague, people were turning to God?  Begging for His mercy.  This dark age in history is no coincidence.  Why do you think we have sexually transmitted diseases in our age of time?  It's an obvious sign from God to stop sleeping with multiple people out of marriage.  It is said that lust is a spirit destructing and sometimes life ending sin, and it means exactly that!  I don't know how many STD's are out there, but some are potentially fatal.  There is so much evidence right in front of our face... yet some people refuse to believe.

I was reading a story a week or 2 ago.  It involved a married couple to go over in some country and minister.  Well it was a mission trip.  I believe it was in a communist country at the time.  On their trip in that country, the guys wife was killed.  I would imagine that would of devastated the guy, and I'm sure it did.  But what he did amazed me.  He didn't stop on his mission trip, he went on to preach God's word to the people there who were oppressed by the communists.  This is what I'm talking about love for God and obedience.  What would you do in that situation?  What if one of your loved ones, husband, or wife passed away while you are following the Word of Christ?  Would you get knocked down and sit there and cry in your own self sympathy?  Or would you stand back up, and still be crying and walk with Christ?  You can do 2 things at once!

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  We don't always understand why God will put horrific events in our life.  He will never put anymore on you than you can handle.  That's why there is always a way out, and in some devastating events, the only way out is through Christ.  It is b/c He loves us as we should love Him.  There is always a way through your difficult situations in life.  And you'll never find out unless you turn to Jesus and follow Him.


© 2014 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on October 10, 2014

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe