Dec 13, 2005

Dec 13, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe

I’ve heard many times that some people don’t believe in organized religion.  That’s fine, you don’t have to believe in organized religion to be a Christian.  As long as you develop a relationship with Jesus and accept Him as your savior.  Following Jesus has labeled people being a Christian.  You can call it whatever, but following Jesus isn’t a religion, it’s life and the very reason why we are here.  That fact will be argued about as long as there is mankind.  There are so many different ways to love and worship God.  Personally no one can notice when I do it.  I’ll be sitting down doing something, but I’ll really be talking to God.  The point is, you don’t have to get on your knees, put your hands together and pray to God aloud.  There are many different types of people out there that do a ceremonial dance for God.  Nothing wrong with that either, it’s their way of showing their love for God.  It’s just like how I bond with my two brothers.  When I’m around them, I don’t tell them I love them or I’m so happy they’re my brothers.  I like to punch them, make fun of them, just as they like to hit me.  We do it because we love each other and we all have a good time doing it.  By all means don’t take this the wrong way.  Don’t mock God.  I’m just saying there are many different ways of showing your love for Jesus.  There are a lot of different types of churches out there too with different views, but most of them have something in common.  That is they believe in and serve Jesus.

 

When you root yourself with Jesus and His word, not even the tornadoes from the Devil can blow you over.  That is how strong God’s love is.  And what better time to root yourself with Jesus than now?  It is said that when the end of the world is near, there will be signs.  Signs of famine, wars, and natural disasters are just a few examples.  Let’s take a look at our world for a minute, we got starving people in other countries, once a year we get hit with at least 5 hurricanes and I’m not even going to talk about the earthquakes and mudslides that’s been happening.  On top of that, we got some Muslims announcing a holy war against us.  Everything that is written in the bible has either happened, is happening, and will be happening.  If you don’t believe me, read it for yourself.

 

It is also said in Revelations God will unleash His full wrath onto sin.  I’ve mentioned this before, but if you’ve already accepted Jesus into your life, we don’t have to worry.  I thought about this the other day.  God has yet to unleash His wrath onto sin as long as man has been around.  Does anyone know how long man have been around?  I’ll just take a guess and say several thousands of years, at least!  That’s a lot of years!  Now this is just me saying this, but I would think after all these years of watching people fall into sin, that when he finally unleashes His wrath on sin and those who don't believe in God, it will be truly terrifying.  All those thousands of years and He finally destroys sin… it won’t be a pretty sight.  But I can tell you it will be a glorious day when we get to go to our real home with no more pain, suffering, and sin.  It's that controversial word called faith.  Everyday that goes by without Jesus in your life, is like playing Russian roulette with your soul.  Pray for Him to come into your life, I can assure you that is one prayer that will be answered.


© 2012 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe