Dec 23, 2005

Dec 23, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe

Happy holidays everyone.  Wait a minute… did I just mention that?  I meant to say Merry Christmas.  That my brothers and sisters is a more serious issue than we suspect.  It doesn’t seem like a big deal to many, just turning a few words around.  But the big deal about this is so many people and business’s are fighting to get rid of the word Christmas.  Why you ask?  It all comes down to one word, Christ.  Better known as a name heard around the world.  Pulling Christ out of Christmas is no other explanation than contradicting this very glorious day that mankind received freedom from the slavery of sin.  Christmas is about celebrating the greatest gift given to man we could ever receive.  It’s about remembering Jesus Christ and showing our love to Him.  We share our love with God by giving to others.  This is the time of year we give and give again.  We get together with our families, share our love and joy.  We celebrate by eating a fulfilling dinner and opening presents.  Not only were we blessed with the gift of Jesus, but are continually blessed with the Holy Spirit and we are still being given gifts from others.  Keep in mind, a gift is not a gift until you receive it, and by receiving the most glorious gift of all from God is to receive Christ and accept Him.

 

I can tell you proof our spirit exists within us.  Everyone has a spirit.  It’s one of those things we cannot see but feel.  Physical pain we scream on the outside and bleed through our flesh.  Emotional pain we scream on the inside and bleed through our eyes.  We can see physical pain with a cut or bruise.  Our emotional pain we cannot see but can only feel.  For anyone who says they’ve never cried says they have no spirit.  How many of you can say you’ve never cried?  Therefore we all have spirits.  But what pushes your spirit?  It can be a choice, and I highly recommend letting the Holy Spirit take over.  For the things we suffer in this world are only temporary, just be strong and hang in there.

 

By the way, it’s almost Christmas.  Happy birthday Jesus!  Does it sound strange that we say Happy Birthday to someone who lived and died a couple thousand years ago?  It’s not strange, His flesh died but we were left with the Holy Spirit.  It’s been over two thousand years and He’s still giving!  He lives!


© 2012 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe