Jan 13, 2006

Jan 13, 2006

A Chapter by Meboe

I ask those who know me personally to understand my situation, it is extremely difficult for me to use my mouth to vocalize my preaching, if that’s what it is referred to.  Instead I use my fingers to organize letters into words derived from within my heart that God has put there and transfigure them onto paper.  It is my fear of physical expression buried deep within me that excludes me from most activities involving visible worship.  Just trust me, there is a fire inside, and with my writing powered by Jesus will be very evident.

 

Thinking with a brute like mind, I’ve often wondered if the pen is really mightier than the sword.  The sword which is more dominant in physical features, anyone would assume the domination of a sword to a pen.  The sword slices while the pen writes.  I’ve never heard of a sword to this day that is still being used as its intended purpose from say… a heroic king back in its medieval century.  But with writing, is much more powerful and dominant… why?  It is writing through the pen that is carried down through many generations and is still being used today.  Whether it be writings from William Shakespeare, with his writings comes exotic literacy, at least in my point of view.  What about the bible that was composed around a couple thousand years ago?  Transformed into one from many books written by various men who were not only driven by the thoughts of their mind, but the spirit and purity of their heart revved up by the Holy Spirit, worldly known as the bible.  This famous book known round the world, with various opinions planted on it and in various languages, is the truth written by man filled with the Holy Spirit.  The bible is our holy sword of unbreakable promises we have been given that option to pick up and due battle with the evil in our path to salvation.  It is that choice that makes us Christians, and that of soldiers for Christ.

 

With the bible comes so much more, such as wisdom.  We must understand our enemy in hopes of dealing with them the righteous way.  We must understand those who are blind, the dreadful situation they are in, that when our light shines into their darkened world… understand the brightness that burns their eyes that have grown so accustomed to the dark.  It’s no wonder we were born into this world without a welcome mat at our feet. We are shunned upon and hated in this world, for Christ in us is the truth they will hear from us, and it’s the truth that hurts the wicked.  We are the ones who have turned our direction around in this world of a running parade, to face the opposition in our new path.  They look at us with confusion as we raise our arms over us towards our Heavenly Father.  I ask you Christians to be patient and do not hate those who spit on us, as degrading as that sounds, it is the direct assault from evil itself.


© 2012 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe