Jan 22, 2006

Jan 22, 2006

A Chapter by Meboe

I am going to start this out with a slap of truth straight onto the face of the devil.  With the acceptance of Jesus Christ comes a permanent engraving of a target onto the hearts of those who just freshly started a relationship with Christ.  I have never seen a religion such as Christianity �" which I will no longer label a religion, but a relationship �" be the butt of many facetious slanders.  Not necessarily Christianity in general, but those of other followers of Christ with possibly a diminutive of different beliefs and opinions such as Catholics.  You will have to forgive my absence of knowledge about similar religions that follow Christ, (relationship with Christ) but I do not focus my mental and spiritual energies on the religion aspect of it, but the relationship facet with Christ.  Now that I have gotten off the subject a bit, I will get back with the previous statement some other time.  It is nearly impossible to escape ridicule from those who choose to follow the roads of this world rather than Christ… it’s as though the brighter we shine with the light of Christ, the more disparagement we have thrown at us.

 

This is one of many beauties with the works of Christ.  I must openly state, I have seen and done personally through writing.  With the aspersion from others I have received from those who personally know me because of my relationship with Christ, I use it to twist the false statements out of its mocking intentions and throw it back into face of those who question not only me, but Christ Himself.  I do not take it personally with the slanders of questions derived from the false accusations and lies from the mouth of nonbelievers, who seem to intentionally throw jabs at me.  These negative comments are the fuel to an already burning fire, that when thrown in are consumed and in the midst of, spreads the glory of God.  More and very sufficient evidence that with the power of Christ, we can pull the good from evil and in more extreme cases… completely transfigure it.  For example, I was told the other day I should become a preacher so in return I could drive a Bentley.  I have a fairly accurate assumption when I say this individual was referring as a preacher to one that preaches for his/her own personal addition to his/her wealth with the money given to the church by its members.  It is true this is not a unique situation in any way.  A church is a place for worship of God amongst many other meaningful activities with not only Christ, but its present members.  It is not the church that is to blame, but the demons we bring into the church that we have ALLOWED to burrow deep in us.  Judging a preacher (in result judging his/her beliefs in Christ) is very ignorant to blame such actions of one person (if not many) and throw a label up onto the whole concept of its meaning.   It is apparent God will allow such twisted and demonic actions such as stealing money from the church for his/her own greedy gain.  I have another tentative reasoning for the accusing of a preacher driving a Bentley.  Suppose this preacher preaches to a rather large capacity of members, I would assume this church does well not only financially, but spiritually.  With this situation, is this preacher only entitled to drive lower class automobiles?   

 

I wish not to speak negative about the source of this remark, but only pray for it. With such an accusation it is very evident that the doubt of faith in Christ clouds and hinders the minds of others.  I do not necessarily blame the blind for such words, but welcome it to sharpen my sword for Christ and slice the truth from its ugly lies.  To transform this mud into a sculpture is truly a blessing.  God bless.


© 2012 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe