Nov 21, 2012

Nov 21, 2012

A Chapter by Meboe

My God, I can feel your love in me, now show me how to shine it without a restraining thought of myself.  My fragile mind can only fathom a fragment of Your love.  The gift of faith, such a small word with a boundless meaning.  A word that transits the gap from destruction to hope, with unknown despair constantly flowing underneath it.  If this is Your gift to me, it has assassinated the confusion and hate in my heart and overwhelmed it with love.  Such words cannot even come close to construe the clutch of Your love.  I am a new man again.  Put it this way, never has there been a feeling of this love from another human, and it is infinity.  Considering our humanly love is not perfect, but nonetheless allowed to share it with one another, it is limited only in our faith to God.  I could sit here forever without a single thought of mental weight in the presence of His perfect love.  Overwhelming pain or overwhelming love, complete opposites of each other, are our gifts for what we have in store for our future.  Then there is the "happy" medium, a more vulnerable spot.  That gray area, the area that requires more time and effort to feel His love.  I believe the Bible refers to this as "lukewarm."  A most terrible position.  There is a complete brilliance for God to scoff at this.  The quicker we pursue personal desires, the faster we discover how limited and fruitless they are.  Less time will be required to slam into our dead ends, therefore, bringing us to our true discernment for God's wisdom.

He is real, find Him before He finds you.  I would naturally tell the reader to be prepared for a change for the better... but His preparations are already waiting.



© 2014 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on December 7, 2012
Last Updated on September 28, 2014

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe