July 25, 2014

July 25, 2014

A Chapter by Meboe

    Through my experiences, it were in those life altering paths that incensed moral decisions.  These adventures when confronted with the most painful, disturbing, and seemingly malicious treatments... were the most comforting.  Be it only when smote senseless and with discarding my very own free will to stand at attention of God.  By living unrelenting within my own comfort and means, I have attempted to watch cautiously for His will from any moment, from any unknown corner.  It was then I turn my left cheek in search of this "danger," only to be struck on my right cheek.  Considering this has not been the first neither the second time this has occurred, all I have now is a desire to crawl through what field of filth I walked into myself to find Jesus.  There is a feeling of obligation to till the dry soil I was, only in hopes for You to take root in me.  It is the wisdom You have left me to endure without Your presence.  Except, You have pulled what has hindered me most (in Your eyes), and given me armor to resist the fiercest of temptation.  It was up until now, after unrelenting dredging, that God is giving me weapons.
    I have often wondered why God, being proclaimed Almighty and Creator of all things and with unimaginable power and love, could so few people walk through His gates.  Has there ever been a tyrannical and oppressive leader or ruler to be considered so magnificent, but only in those being ruled by obligation?  What is to be of love if it is forced upon us?  The meaning of love being lost through pride and power.  With the free will God has given us, it has been bestowed in our life for our choice of His mercy and eternal love.  Truly, a perfect leader is the One who has the power to create and destroy at any moment, yet has patience and gives us the option to love Him.


© 2014 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on October 27, 2014

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe