July 27, 2014

July 27, 2014

A Chapter by Meboe

        Let's for a moment illustrate in contrast of humans and automobiles.  Since oil being the "lifeblood" of it's internals, that if it were not changed, would eventually breakdown into a useless and massively overkill paperweight.  Rendering this contraption useless, as opposed to it's original intended purpose since it's manufacturing.  We must change it's oil to remove the impurities it has accumulated over time and use.  Now, it is obvious the heart of this machine must be halted for this to happen.  Unlike cars, we can regenerate our own blood (in due time).  What makes this more interesting is we can, in times of need, use external sources of others naturally produced blood.  That is after it has been screened.  But we must still be alive, or at least have what is most vital to keep beating.  Other than stories we have heard of miracles of people coming back from death; they all have one thing in common.  A white light.  But that is not the intended purpose of this writing.  Point being, our blood has potential to carry diseases and just as used oil carries unwanted impurities.  Without this mandatory life giving liquid, there is death.  In a worldly point of view, the Son of God came and went.  Whose innocent blood was literally pulled from His body by resentful hands for not following the laws man had created.  His blood, for our spiritual transfusion, is for our deliverance and intentional purpose.  At times, it could take a near death experience to accept this, but it does not have to be such an extreme scenario.  The miracle is, we can change our own "oil" through Christ, without shutting down to remove our impurities.
      

        Speaking of cars... we as humans, are like a car.  With the acceptance of Christ, let's just add a bolt on with forced induction also known as a supercharger at no initial cost.  We shall call this supercharger the Holy Spirit.  With this gift, we are now capable of driving at much higher and more dangerous speeds.  But it is not intended to be us in the driver seat.  It is the faith we need to jump in the passenger seat, and let Jesus take the wheel to accelerate down our destined path with us not having the ability to see around the next corner.  With the slightest hunch of discomfort and fear, we pull the emergency brake and slide off course at an extremely costly speed.  Is there a more tragic way to smear the name of Christ for the bystanders watching with doubt or malevolence?  With all the red hot screaming twisted metal flying through those bystanders, who is the first to be blamed?  That would be the driver first assumed guilty for our mistake.  And in various degrees depending on how much speed we previously were going.  To those who appear the closest to God, when at fault, it is his/her beliefs in Christianity that are initially attacked.

       Christianity is like a wonderful movie with an inspiring plot and pure substance, but can be ruined with bad actors.


© 2014 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello Meboe, read your chapter and I found it very Interesting I love to talk about what a real Christian believes and how many truly accept God in their lives, and with the Faith in God everything changes he is the only one can make changes in our life. Today people don't really go to church like when we were growing up my parents always had me in church from Monday-Sunday. Although, I enjoyed your reading and I do hope you can find the time to read a little of my writing. Just trying to learn to write and make friends as well.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on July 27, 2014
Last Updated on October 27, 2014

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe