Sep 20, 2014

Sep 20, 2014

A Chapter by Meboe

    Enduring with patience is like a state of being almost free, but yet almost a slave.  A surreal sense of purgatory for those on the verge of a self sacrifice.  Living within a potential renewal of omnipotent euphoria.  Our free will, we divulge to capture our happiness, is but a threshold we inevitability chase.  More like a carrot on a stick.  No one is exempt from this pursuit.  The more we obtain, the more we want.  Soloman said it best, "a chasing after the wind."  These things, I not just know, but have experienced.  The Holy Spirit, having that power to choke that threshold into submission and heave our joy beyond any possible happiness we chase.
    If you're expecting a miracle on par with the divinity of biblical proportions of the past, don't hold your breath.  The miracles lie within us now.  That Holy Spirit that lay as dormant as to whatever level of degree of self, we decide to not let go.  That Spirit making It's presence known without notifications, without limitations, and the uttermost intractability.  I have attempted to grasp it, but with oiled hands.  That Spirit, who can identify and topple, that one pillar that supports the essence to the vitality of our stronghold.  In that moment, I have experienced, that everything I possess is meaningless, and leaves the soul bare in the natural state of vulnerability.  A violation to the will of my steadfast humanity, yet awakens me, beyond the range of my expectations of any potential full scale humanity I was aware of.  He is alive in me.


© 2014 Meboe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on October 10, 2014
Last Updated on October 10, 2014

Book of Blogs


Author

Meboe
Meboe

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Book of Blogs Book of Blogs

A Book by Meboe


Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Meboe


Oct 10, 2005 Oct 10, 2005

A Chapter by Meboe