Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by N3v3r_2_L@t3
"

Just a normal day in high school

"

 

 "Jerry let go!" A shrill screamed echoed around a crowded classroom, causing all eyes to be on it's maker. A young girl sat in a her wooden desk, one hand on a plaid pink purse, the other on the top of her desk. The teacher at the front of the classroom stopped writing on the chalk board and  cleared her throat to earn the attention of the other classmembers.

 

"Is something wrong, Miss Shayley?" Shayley giggled nervously, and stole a glance at the boy sitting next to her. He had his hand camped around the other side of the purse, the other in his lap. He wore a big smirk. Shayley narrowed her eyes at him and let go of the purse.

"Nothing is wrong Miss Robin." She picked up her pencil and started writting what was left on the board, cheeks flaming red, ignoring the snickers of her peers.

"Good then." Miss Robin said in her thick british accent.

 

"I should think that you won't be intterupting my class again?" She narrowed her eyes at Jerry.

"And you, Mr. Smith, should have more manners, than to mess with a lady's purse." Jerry rolled is eyes and threw his prize over his shoulder, wearing it like a girl would, and put his hand up on his desk, examining his grimy nails.

 

"Oh my word, Miss Robin," He spoke, as queer guy would. "My nails are awfully dirty don't you think? I need to go to the nail salon..." He narrowed his eyes at his offending nails. Miss Robin rolled her eyes and ignored the laughter coming from her students, instead choosing to continue writing on the board, mumbling to herself. Shayley put her pencil on its holder back on the desk and turned sideways to face Jerry.

 

'You just wait.' She mouthed, skillfully stealing her purse back from his shoulder. Jerry put a hand over his heart.

"My heart..." he started pounding on his chest a little "I think its..." His eyebrows scrunched up, and his giddy smile turned into a frown. "Its...yes, its breaking!" He smirked at Shayley, who, in turn, rolled her eyes at him.

 

"You can't do anything to me." He whispered. Shayley raised an eyebrow, and giggled. "You just wait." She whispered, and went back to doing her work.

Jerry stiffled a laugh and turned back to his doodles, not aware of what was in store for him during lunch time...

                        

 

"Bri, slow down, geez!" A young boy ran after an equally young girl, who was fleeing to the girl's bathroom. His hand was held out, and he was waving it wildly, in hopes of catching up with her. The girl giggled, her curly brown hair cascading around her, following the wind.

"Hurry up Brent, we're going to be late!" Brent sighed and stopped, leaning against the wall, trying to catch his breath. "Bri!" He yelled, catching her attention. She stopped in the middle of the hallway and ran back to where he was.

"Yeah whats wrong? Come on Brent, we don't have time for dilly dalling, we  have to get to class!" She urged him. He crossed his arms over his muscular chest and sighed. 
"Whats the point? Class is almost over anyways, look at the time!" He gestured to the clock hanging on the brick wall. Sure enough, there were only five minutes left. Bri blinked and leaned against the wall. "Wow, I didn't know it was going to take that long..." She leaned up against the wall next to Brent, and they sat in an uncomfortable silence for a while. "Sooo..." She drawled, in hopes of starting a conversation for the four minutes they had left.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know.." She got up from the wall and started walking to the lunch room. "Well, lets go wait on the other two." She yelled behind her back. Brent nodded and started following her into the lunch room.

"You think they'll do another one today?" Brent asked. Bri nodded, and flashed him a smile. "Of course, its tuesday."

Brent chuckled, "We'll see.."



© 2008 N3v3r_2_L@t3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am impressed. It gave me just enough to keep me interested but not too much to not validate coming back and reading more. Please post more as you develop. I am interested to see what happens in the lunch room.

On grammar and spelling, this is exceptional. You seem to have taken a lot of time to develop this and it shows in the quality of work.

Good job and good luck!

Cavscoutgh75

Posted 15 Years Ago


I love it already :]

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2008


Author

N3v3r_2_L@t3
N3v3r_2_L@t3

Nonyabusiness, GA



About
I love to write, and have been writing for around...only a year, but i still love it. I'm new to all this sharing your writing stuff, and last time i tried to, all my writing got deleted, and i had ab.. more..

Writing