Chapter 1 - The Jerk

Chapter 1 - The Jerk

A Chapter by Megan J.
"

Background information on Jenna and her family :)

"
I stared in disgust as Josh quickly devoured the last bits of what was his stack of blueberry pancakes on the plate in front of him. I, on the other hand, have only taken small bites of my gigantic waffle. I sighed. How is it possible that he and I are related? We have absolutely nothing in common. Josh is one of the popular jocks, football team captain and dates Britney, the arrogant, bitchy head cheerleader. I'm that girl who hangs out with her posy, yet still talks to everyone. 
I dropped my fork on the plate, making that "clinging" noise. Everyone on the table turned their heads towards me. 
"What's your problem?" Josh snorted. 
I ignored my annoying brother and turned my attention to my fashion designer mother, who was reading a Cosmopolitan magazine while eating her toast slowly. 
"Is it too late for me to be an only child?" I asked her.
My father cocked his eyebrow in confusion. "I"m guessing something happened at school yesterday," he stated.
"If Josh embarrassed me by saying that I can't date a really cute boy in front of the entire student body includes as something the happened, then yes, something did happened yesterday at school," I replied boiling in anger.
"That Jason guy is a jerk!" he quickly said in defense.
"Oh, yes, you would have possibly known that because you're friends with him and always sit with him every lunch," I said sarcastically.
My phone rang randomly out of my pocket. I took it out and take a careful look at the caller ID. Jason.
"Jenna Marie Mason! WHat did I say about phones at meal times?" asked my mother in an upsetting tone.
"It's an important call," I said quickly as I got out of my seat and walked to the living room before anyone could say anything.
Suddenly, someone ripped my phone out of my grip.
"Hey! That's my phone you idiot!" I shouted to my annoying brother.
Josh raised his left eyebrow as he saw the caller ID on my phone. He touched the screen on my perfectly fine, white iPhone 4S and pressed it against his ear. 
"Jason, it's been long time since we talked," he said with a smug look on his face. "Haven't I told you to stay away from my sister? How did you even got her number? Stalker."
I stood there, watching Josh making fun the love of my life. Or so I thought. 


© 2011 Megan J.


Author's Note

Megan J.
MIght add more to this chapter, 3 comments for next chapter :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Josh is so cruel to his sister, I swear. I myself am mean to my siblings sometimes, but I could never do so much as tell his friends that he's a loser. The fact that Josh took her phone and talked with Jason makes him sound overprotective.
Oh, and if posy is what I think it means, you spelled it wrong. The correct spelling would be 'posse'. Just saying, nothing too bad that it ruins the story or anything.
Great write! And I do hope you continue this on :3

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 5, 2011
Last Updated on November 7, 2011
Tags: a, letter, to, you, the, jerk, chapter, 1, megan, joseph, jenna, marie


Author

Megan J.
Megan J.

About
Hi- I'm Megan. But you can call me Ms. Cody Christian if you want to. Before you judge me, I'd like you to know I'm only 13 :) more..

Writing