That is fine and all...'cept that the bwork/wabbit thing

That is fine and all...'cept that the bwork/wabbit thing

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

That is fine and all...'cept that the bwork/wabbit thing

"
That is fine and all...'cept that the bwork/wabbit thing. This is going to make multiclienting in these regions and for not providing things to already-advantaged multiclienters while I am all, this is simply ridiculous. I also feel it is necessary to point out that a lot of people play this Dofus game over others since they don't have really good internet, and turn based battle is far more flexible with higher lag scenarios (I, for example, frequently have over a 1000ms ping... and nearly never have under 300) and including a reactionary system seems really out of place.

I think that it would be more ideal to, instead of simply making monsters strike, employing exactly the exact same mechanic, however the monster(s) will not really attack the Dofus player until they move, but if they make any effort to move they'll certainly be hit. By using a potion to escape this way, you're still able to flee, but will be made to begin your journey anew. Along with this, logging into an area, or internet additionally pose issues, as a few computers don't load a client quickly for somebody to recognize they're about to be attacked, and react appropriately.

The developers need to remove the version that is highly aggressive and make them behave the same. And for endgame, where the 50 degree gap does not exist, give us. Many but disliked the older system it was easy to avoid getting assaulted with some patience. If that Dofus player's story is repeating itself (and Deviched said a comment above me that they had been assaulted during their login ) then this needs to be changed ASAP.

I am grateful Ankama made a decision to change the aggression method (though I didn't really mind the old one, I enjoy Wabbits and Koalaks) but also in literally all other pieces of Dofus game, with the exception of wing/koth strikes, the user usually has an opportunity to prevent something by doing nothing. You do nothing and you don't accidentally sell all your stuff. You really do nothing and aggressive monsters ignore you.
More Dofus Kamas information on ezdofus.com

© 2019 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on December 12, 2019
Last Updated on December 12, 2019