Respect the principal thoughts of the course

Respect the principal thoughts of the course

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

Respect the principal thoughts of the course

"
Respect the principal thoughts of the course, anchoring it and the objective of the redesign is to revive the system. The Sacrier is a Berserker, with also the ability to Dofus Kamas tank, damage that is big and good placement abilities. Yes, that is a lot, and explains the failures, but this time, it's the good! Additionally, two guidelines were imposed: eventually be able to play with the course in PvM and Redeem this Multi-element's viability, having fun!

To be able to make the class more balanced, the machine will limit the Dofus participant to only 1 role at a time. But rest assured, it will be flexible, depending directly and mechanically on your energy! It will therefore expose to take gain and harm bonus! (the very look of a Berserker). Even if Vitality comes as a characteristic, duplication from the distribution of your points is not planned! The course will gain new methods of self injury to restrain you! You'll be able to change your winnings.

All this signifies the end of the two Positive Negative suffering. You have just 1 indicator of suffering depending on your vitality! Who says redesign, says development of the ways that are elementary! Each now has a new damage spell that also deals damage to the Sacrier to maximize her power (both straight on the bout and throughout the machine of pain).

On the occasion of the 15 decades of the release of Dofus, Ankama wants to please his supporters and provides both one but four new servers, in addition to the very first declared! September 24, 2019 is the date declared within an official announcement on their website for the release of Buy Kamas Dofus Retro five brand new servers by Ankama Dofus Retro. The servers will resume the mythical version 1.29 with a few improvements planned but still unidentified. However just 1 server is intended.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on February 12, 2020
Last Updated on February 12, 2020