Got ta user it. Sometimes I encounter this dude

Got ta user it. Sometimes I encounter this dude

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

Got ta user it. Sometimes I encounter this dude

"
What does that mean? And theres a difference between utilizing and cheesing a play on a down money. If ur at a 4&15 with Madden on Madden 20 coins the line obv you may call ur greatest play. Thats only soccer. But if you come out of the tunnel and just run that sh*t well ur a cheeser. Imagine 4 times getting burnt by the exact same double movement or smth on 4 plays. That would never happen.Like when the f****r that picks the Ravens and there's that 1 alternative play that pretty guarantees you 50 yards with Lamar Jackson despite phoning each QB contain double and play spying him.

Got ta user it. Sometimes I encounter this dude who's just gonna run option with the ravens or call a post shot that springs a specific wr open against certain coverages and another one against distinct policies so all I need to do is consumer that read and depending on the coverage that a crosser. Uncomplicated ball game. Blow him out. I read this quotation: a great gimmicker loses every moment. And I think thats correct. There are not enough cheese plays for you to run 20 one play tds. And if you do the exact same well I only got the ball back. And I really like to get bombed on since most of the time I just have my dbs on swat and smby else selects it after it was swatted (unhandy on 4&30 yes but the best I could do). If you bomb me ur gonna throw a pick. And you. When you receive the ball back, I am able to decide.

Plays Madden exist and they will especially vs certain coverages. Cheese plays with me are the ones which simply glitch out a defense and make the policy do things they aren't supposed to. These involve an number of sexy routes. It is not easy at all to establish these over great hot paths versus an opponent where you guess their coverage. Main reason I stopped running CFM leagues. I am thinking if next Madden looks good I will run a sim-only league where no one plays any games and every game is simulated. I know people like playing but that'd be so easy to conduct and quite low-risk for someone to join.

Cheese is gonna be cheese no matter, but a fantastic madden participant ought to be able to spot when its gonna come and try their best to cancel it. Obviously it's hard to do that occasionally but it's a part of Madden. My main thing is if you're gonna call someone out for it at least be appropriate lol. I'm in a sim league in which nobody is actually in the league at all, the commissioner runs it offline and controllers all 32 teams and we simply make trades, FA, draft, (basically all roster moves). It's extended to include"user players" that are players which individuals create and are employed to the draft courses. It's hella fun but requires a lot of time to buy Madden nfl 20 coins perform.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sports are fake. You have not realized that, it seems.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
1 Review
Added on May 6, 2020
Last Updated on May 6, 2020