You can not cheese in 2k like you can in madden

You can not cheese in 2k like you can in madden

A Poem by Megaomgchen
"

You can not cheese in 2k like you can in madden

"
Now 2k20 is alright, personally I chosen 2k18 (the bigs were OP regardless of who they was, Dirk could grab 16 boards, block 5-6 dudes any night and take off the net ) offline and mut coins madden 20 I never grabbed 19. And they're coming out with these 30 GB upgrades that if your internet sucks you're fucked.

You can not cheese in 2k like you can in madden. Anyone that has played both madden 20 and 2k20 will know exactly what I mean with this. The same 3 plays on offense and defense in madden can get you a up to 50+ pt blow out or a three pt reduction based on who you are playing. In 2k the cheese comes from a giannis also it is stoppable with the right defensive settings. Thank god for scott OG and his group, that man has saved the entire 2k franchise from a complete out player base riot.

I'm going to disagree. Total Madden is not riddled with micro transactions, isn't as heavy handed with advertisements, you can drop into a fast game online without having to experience a dreadful park strategy were you need to wait forever to get into a game. Online the community is not full of people who simply spam one set of actions to attempt and activate an advantageous animation, equip specific cartoons to acquire an edge (to the point at which the community clamored to get it removed from the game), or a particular team comp that's winning above 50 percent of its matches. People here are whining about how madden uses exactly the same animations for decades now, yet 2k has ripped the entire neighborhood out from the last couple years and glued it into each successive game.

In the Play. Madden( I haven't played with the present year) There isn't a moment of unskippable ads before I can sit down and play a game against my friend on my couch. There is not moments of BS that is unskippable before an internet game. Yet Ads will be still defended by the neighborhood in a match they paid minutes of BS and $60 for prior to every game for what? You can not turn 2ktv away in 2k20. Why? That means you can watch the ad while Madden loads. It is just a basketball simulator. (NBA is a terrible basketball simulator). 2k20 appears like basketball, and buy Madden 20 coins in passing kinda feels as though it plays basketball ought to be played.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on May 12, 2020
Last Updated on May 12, 2020