Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Tips for Hosting a Virtual Date

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Tips for Hosting a Virtual Date

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Tips for Hosting a Virtual Date

"
Quarantine and social distancing don't have to Animal Crossing Items prevent you. Thanks to the abundance of things and customization options from Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you can have coffee date or a romantic evening online. Below are a few tips for hosting a date in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

You need to set the mood, to create your date feel special. You can do it by building a park and planting some flowers, putting an outdoor picnic place between some trees, or even laying out a couple of seats on the shore. You may decorate your home to resemble whatever you want to make of it, cafe, or a romantic restaurant. This area should function to set the mood more than anything, so the more effort you put into making it look fine.

The setting, you wish to look great for your date. In case you have the Willing sister's tailor shop assembled, you can buy an assortment of clothes out there, or obtain a personalized design from the kiosk at the rear of the store. This Twitter user, by way of example, uploaded bakery-inspired dresses which would be ideal for a virtual coffee date.Alternatively, you can create your own outfit using Custom Design Pro. Base your design on something in your cupboard, or use your own creativity. All that matters is that you enjoy also what you wear and feel confident inside.

Open the gates, before your date is supposed to arrive. It is best to do this beforehand to prevent any problems, especially if your date is not in your Best Friends List. You'll want to talk about enticing visitors using a Dodo Code to Orville in the airport. Once he gives you the code, send it to your own date (either via text messaging, the in-game postal program, or another mode of communication) so that cheap Animal Crossing New Horizons Items they could come over.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

8 Views
Added on May 14, 2020
Last Updated on May 14, 2020