It's only P2W in the sense that you are in a position

It's only P2W in the sense that you are in a position

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

It's only P2W in the sense that you are in a position

"
It's only P2W in the sense that you are in a position to sell the cosmetics to other players for meseta, which might cause some backlash? Watch the recent Archeage launch for example. Though by blocking that, it might then indicate that non-paying players can not get the majority of cosmetics with no paying, and cosmetics is a fairly major part of an arcade game like this. Granted, any game with Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta a player trading platform will end from RMT and gold bots, therefore it doesn't make much of a difference anyway.

PSO2 includes a restricted direct player trading system, in that you can find a few caps how much and what you may trade. In addition, you require VIP to begin commerce lol. Trading is done. RMT would subsequently be done by listing an item with an absurdly specific price and using the gold farmer purchase that stated item.

Cosmetic things being marketed for ingame money by other players is a mixed bag for me because I've seen exactly the exact same practice on a game called Mabinogi. I'm not sure how it is today but when I played (back when guns were released) the cost of cosmetic items skyrocketed and caused an inflation that made even normal items found easily in the match jump in cost. When the game started having a million gold was a landmark, when I quit it was expected to have it by the time you leave the first location.

I've played the JP version off and on, and likely will not play with the NA variant unless the translation group cuts off service for JP, which is improbable. End game essentially boils down to performing dailies to get meseta (gold), then waiting for Emergency Quests (EQ for short) to pop, then running it as many times as possible within the time period, then back to waiting for the next EQ to pop, usually another hour. Progression is tied to EQs, which drops your end game equipment. End-end game gear is generally untradeable, so it is just awaiting the particular EQ that drops the equipment you would like to pop, then hoping the materials or https://www.pso2ah.com/ the equipment drops.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on May 26, 2020
Last Updated on May 26, 2020