Flashfiction on Spring.

Flashfiction on Spring.

A Story by Meggystevo
"

Addie wakes up in an unknown place that is beautiful and sunny

"

Addie looked up into the blazing sun.


Where was she?


She stayed crouched on the ground and took in her surroundings. This was not a place she knew or a place she had ever seen before, even in a photo or painting. It was a beautiful place, covered in greenery and glistening as the sun rays beamed through the morning due. 


She decided it must be spring because although the sun was shining as bright as it could, the wind felt icy as it brushed along her cheeks.


It was peaceful, nothing but the sound of the birds and the breeze echoed in Addie’s ears.  She stroked her hand along the green grass and felt the droplets of the rain that had come the night before.  Addie could only smell fresh air; nothing else was blocking her airways. Birds fluttered by not a care in the word and the trees swayed in the wind as they embraced the morning sun. 


Yes this was spring, most defiantly spring. The flowers were mere buds with just a tiny opening where Addie could see the beautiful colour that the flower was going to be. The clouds rolled by but did not fall as rain drops, they must have been passing to deliver the rain to another place. 

© 2013 Meggystevo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on March 22, 2013
Last Updated on March 22, 2013
Tags: spring, flashfiction, fantasy, story, writing

Author

Meggystevo
Meggystevo

Hull. , Yorkshire. , United Kingdom



About
I am a nineteen year old, young women from England. I love to write and hope I am improving everyday. more..

Writing