Well I am Here

Well I am Here

A Story by Gabriel Miller

Well I am here.  I did not break up with you over the phone, although I’m still not sure what you wanted me to do over the summer; just come over one day say screw off and never see you again?  I guess I’m awkward and shy and I just am honest about how I do stuff without thinking too much, but I’m sorry for hurting you.  I’m not sure why you didn’t just break up with me, even over the phone, rather than breaking my heart slowly and leaving me full of doubts and pains, but I’m doing it now.  You never needed a boyfriend.  Your life is fine without one, and you still need to go find yourself.  Not like me, I need a girlfriend… You never needed me, you have friends you’re happy, you have a family that takes care of you… You’ll always be somewhere in my heart and I hope you have a great year after you’re done being mad at me… Oh, and I wanted you to know you’re wrong.  I don’t have friends, all my love goes to my girlfriend, I feel very little connection to anyone else in my life.

 

Since rally,

Your Previous Love

© 2012 Gabriel Miller


Author's Note

Gabriel Miller
This is something I wrote as a reflection after going through a summer of being ignored and than having to dump the girl myself at school. It's a bit old and, although I edited a bit, I did not want to change too much being afraid it would ruin the honesty I put into it when I wrote it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's really something. You deserve better.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
1 Review
Added on April 16, 2012
Last Updated on April 17, 2012
Tags: I am here, love, loss, feelings, alone, end, begining, hurt, pain, gabriel, Melguin

Author

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

Holly, MI



About
I'm a junior in High School. I've been writing since about 2nd grade and in 5th I decided to become an author, unbeknownst to me the task I had just undertaken. Since then I have thrown myself into .. more..

Writing