I Ran Through The "FORREST" Free

I Ran Through The "FORREST" Free

A Poem by MelyG.

I had a dream that I ran FREE through the forest...and there YOU stood...

 

You touched me in a way that left an ever lasting mark on my soul...

 

Saying that making me feel like a women...Like your Queen was your goal...

 

In my dream you kissed me in a way that left me closing my eyes still feeling your lips pressed against mine...

 

You layed me down and rubbed me giving me my time to unwind...

 

The scent of your body still lingers heavy in my mind...

 

I enjoyed watching every part of your body move while you were on top of me...

 

You were firm yet gentle as a MAN should be...

 

And in my dream I had never felt as wanted as I did with you that day...

 

Enjoying every second not wanting it to go away...

 

"If I cant be your first I’ll be your best" you say...

 

I can honestlty say you got your way...

 

What happened in my dream could never leave me...You gave back something that belonge to me...

 

YOU SET ME FREE

 

I had a dream that I ran through the forest FREE...

Then I opened my eyes and realized that the "FORREST" ran through me...

 

THANK YOU XOXOXOX

© 2008 MelyG.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dawn lol this piece is VERY personal...Its about a person that i changed into a thing...the ending is what kind of gives it away...I like this whole piece to make people stop and think

Posted 15 Years Ago


Your very good with ryhming words, (cant spell it) this is really good hun, is it about someone or something that happened to you? it feels so personal, like i invaded your mind.
Dawn

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 24, 2008

Author

MelyG.
MelyG.

Prospect Park, NJ



Writing
AFRAID AFRAID

A Poem by MelyG.


Mother Mother

A Poem by MelyG.