The Story of Life's Sadness

The Story of Life's Sadness

A Story by Madeline

So, once upon a time there was a child who mourned at everything. Thy people liked the child a lot but was sad to see the child sad. So, they came up with a plan that can probably make the child happy. When the child was born 7 years ago, the child was a very happy child. The child used to be a very cheerful child. The child used to smile, laugh, and make all the town's people happy. But, now, the town's people don't know what made the child unhappy and so dull. The plan was to surprise the child with something the child never seen, heard, or tasted before. The town's people were getting ready for the party after months of preparation. The child didn't seem a bit bothered at all with the new clothes they were wearing. Then, one of the town's people came to invite the child to follow her. The child just shrugged and followed her. When they were close to the destination she told the child to close its eye 'till instructed to open. The child closed thy eyes. They walked for another 5 minutes, then she stopped. The child stopped and sounds of crying the child heard. The woman already to cry too. Then, did the child realize the taste of sadness doesn't need to be seen. It only...*sniff *sniff... needed to be felt. The taste of sadness is very heart breaking. And from then on the child began to feel happiness again. The child realized that mourning, being sad, and being dull can't make things better. Only happiness could help you and the people around you. Who knows what made the child sad. But from what was said be happy don't always look at the past. See upon what you can do.


© 2019 Madeline


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on October 28, 2019
Last Updated on October 28, 2019

Author

Madeline
Madeline

Charleston, IL



About
I like to write stories from time to time. Sometimes, it once in a while sometimes it's everyday. more..

Writing