Crow's Lullaby

Crow's Lullaby

A Story by Rose
"

The world is not the safest place for LGBTQ people. This world needs a lot of work to make it a safe place for everyone.

"
Eliza and Esther loved each other dearly. They would meet each other under the willow where they first met one night of a full moon. Every night they would sing each other lullabies, singing each other to sleep, and sleep they would within the large, sprawling branches of that willow. Eliza's favorite song was one about a crow, singing to a young girl about the dangers of the world, and how she was safe with the crow. It was also Esther's favorite lullaby, but she liked it more when Eliza sang in her sweet tone.
You musn't worry

oh you sweet child

listen to my words

sit here for a while~

And every night, crows would gather, listening to the girl's sweet melodies.
But as tends to happen with sweet stories in this hellish world, whispers of the girls spread through the village.
Rumors of dark magic and the devil spread, and people began to loose their heads. One night as Esther went to the Willow, she saw a dark silhouette hanging from the branch where they spend many nights singing to each other. She climbed the tree and pulled Eliza's lifeless, songless body into the tree, and in a shaky voice she sang.
You musn't worry

oh you sweet child

listen to my words

lay here for a while~

© 2020 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
Much love to everyone ❤️

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it alot. I think it is very sweet and i really think its amazing.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Rose

3 Years Ago

Thank you oh so very much!❤️

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 8, 2020
Last Updated on October 11, 2020
Tags: LGBTQ, Willow, Sad, story, tear-jerker

Author

Rose
Rose

WI



About
I have a creative mind and tons of ideas I would love to share! Please bear with me, as my grammar may not be all that good. I am still learning after all! more..

Writing
Mask Mask

A Poem by Rose


Forever On Forever On

A Story by Rose