The Lotus

The Lotus

A Poem by Metaphantom
"

Very semi-aggressive lyrical poem of the fight of duality and the journey of becoming one undivided consciousness.

"
Sanskrit The jewel is in the lotus / a different focus, new view on the opus / Magnum, locusts swarm the warriors helmets / The rain can soak us, I walk through unnoticed / selfless but selfish enough to love myself, control is / powerful, so I hold this until my pulse quits / consciousness now remains a spirit that had a name / a body and some shame has found the fullness / never entertained the bullshit so I became the full clip / got locked and loaded and every shots a skull hit / make ya think about life, too much thinking they say / he meditate so you must be thinking he pray / not the same, we are different by the bloodlines / visually lucid dreamers over hear the sublime / over here we sun dine instead of in the moon light / pharaoh in a parallel love life of consumed height / that means you can't go out or up to reach this / level I'm on its secret you susceptible pawn / the breach is on, we know the elite is watching now / domino's stacked and knock em down / rock em out knock em out nothing can stop em now / I am currency energy wise I just bought the town.  

© 2017 Metaphantom


Author's Note

Metaphantom
just a 5 minute session before a meditation, to get out dialogue, and turned into something I feel to be deeper than I thought would be.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on October 15, 2017
Last Updated on October 15, 2017
Tags: consciousness, Sanskrit, Lyrical, Poem, Duality, Journey, Undivided, The Lotus, slam Poetry

Author

Metaphantom
Metaphantom

Olympia, WA



About
Just a freelance writer, I came from a background of hip-hop and poetry in its finest. Reading poetry from some of the greats John Keats. Many others, Charles Bukowski - so many, and the greatest mus.. more..

Writing
Embark Embark

A Poem by Metaphantom