Transparency

Transparency

A Poem by Bobbi
"

Transparency

"

Beauty comes from tears we shed and the smile we share together. There is no difference between tears and smiles. They are both so beautiful so don’t hide your hurts with smiles and go through the emotions and embrace the messages given to you. The deeper you start feeling the more the silence speaks to you. Allow and receive the beautiful whispers in your dark room. The support is within you. The love is there for you. So you feel like you are climbing out of the mud and the water is at the surface but your fingers tips are touching the top layer of the water covering your head. Let the petals start to bloom. Allow yourself to come through. You are light and everyone will see that even if they don’t understand you or understand your light or may not be ready for it, shine it we all share the same light. We all have different journeys and timing and different destinations this doesn’t mean you can’t shine. Even in the upmost painful way. The heavier the emotions the deeper the message. You are safe to let it out. Beauty has tears and smiles we share this condition. Don’t be afraid of your story we all have one and are conditioned to them. The journey is to allow those stories to fall away from us but first we need to be real with them. Just live and breathe and surrender to your light that is waiting for you to shine. You are already perfect. Your Dark is your Light.

Xo

welcome home J

© 2016 Bobbi


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on May 27, 2016
Last Updated on May 27, 2016

Author

Bobbi
Bobbi

Oakland, CA



About
Hello Everyone, I feel like I am an amateur, even though I have been writing since I was 10 years old. My grammar is not the best and my punctuation; but I feel I can share my hilarious, quirky,.. more..

Writing