The Passion Within

The Passion Within

A Story by miaking

Inside of me, you unleashed a passion that I was unaware I could ever possess. Since we have been together, this passion within me has grown like wildfire. It started with a small spark the day we met and has exploded into a blaze that cannot be put out. I cannot imagine a time where I will not have feelings for you. Even if we do not work out and we were not placed on this Earth with the purpose of finding each other, then I will still love you. I may hate you, I may not be able to talk to you or about you, I may never want to see your face again. But, I would not be able to forget the love I had for you, nor would it vanish in thin air. It would remain with me forever. I would tell stories of you to my daughter and teach her that sometimes relationships just do not work out, even if two people are madly in love, and that it is no one's fault. I would teach her to step out of her comfort zone and take chances with different guys, to keep an open mind. I would teach her to not let the one get away and to keep trying when things get tough. But, most importantly, I would teach her that if she was going to love, then to love will her whole heart and soul, to give everything she had to that person; that it may be hard and it may hurt but, in the long run, it would be worth it because it would allow her to grow as a person.


© 2018 miaking


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Assuming that this relates to a dream world because falling in love is not like choosing a bag of crisps. Their is fault everyone but we must learn from our mistakes not repeat them again and again.

If only we lived in the world that you paint in your story.

Posted 5 Years Ago


magensby

5 Years Ago

Lighten up. Never said that folks shouldn't feel love. Thought that your story related to how the .. read more
miaking

5 Years Ago

No offense taken. When I said 'take chances with different guys' I meant that sometimes people need .. read more
magensby

5 Years Ago

Understood. All is well

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2018
Last Updated on August 9, 2018

Author

miaking
miaking

Chennai, India



Writing
Dream Dream

A Story by miaking


Color Color

A Story by miaking