Be my warmth

Be my warmth

A Story by Micchi
"

Oneshot drabble. Nina needs someone to snuggle with. When Setsuna arrives at her door with a stranger, will her wishes be granted?

"


Even for an ice princess like Nina Mamori, it was cold.

"I need someone to snuggle with," she said softly to the air.

Though she was already in her sixth year, she was still in a single dorm. No one was ever with her during the holidays. She didn't have as many friends as she would like, either. The only one who she could really talk to was her own brother Chimi. But he had a roommate. He wasn't very nice, from what she heard. But day after day, Chimi would tell her how discreetly nice he was, and how nice it was to talk in their rare conversations. Nina sighed. She really needed a friend like that. She usually scared off(or froze) people with her powers as a first impression. After a few rejections, she grew considerably cold.

There was a knock on the door, and Nina looked up. Who could that be? Chimi said he'd be in his room all day today, making and wrapping presents. She didn't get in trouble, did she? No... she was nice to her teachers. She never misbehaved or anything. The purple haired girl wondered if they figured out who froze half of the sixth years.

Pushing worries and thoughts out of her mind, Nina opened the door. Her first site was a complicated blonde hairstyle. Right in front of her was her only friend, Setsuna Shiratori. The girl laughed nervously, walking into the room before permission was granted. Nina closed the door, unaware of the other person in the hallway.

"Merry Christmas, Ni-na. Uhm....I kinda sorta got you a gift," the blond said, emphasizing the nickname. "...And I'm sure you'll like it."

Silence.

"Uhm...not to be impatient Secchan, but...where is it?" Nina asked, hoping to hide the tone of eagerness in her voice. She failed. Setsuna chuckled and opened the door once again. Outside was another blond, though with much less intricate hair. It was a short, layered cut, and it almost looked like a guy. The face, though, was positively female. It had a heart shape, and her cheeks were rosy. Her eyes, bright like emeralds, were mesmerizing.

Jawdrop.

More silence.

"Secchan..who is this?" Nina questioned, not taking her eyes off of the beauty at the door. "And...where's my present?" This earned another chuckle and a sigh. The stranger walked into the room, into the empty bed, and placed her belongings there. She then kneeled on the floor in front of Nina. She took her right hand, kissed it gently, then looked up. "My name is Erstin Wang." she said, her voice sultry. "I am your roommate, and your Christmas gift."

Stare.

"W-What?" Nina managed to spurt out. "Secchan, what's this about?" She looked around, and saw the girl about to leave. A sad smile was on her lips, and she was halfway out the door. "She may act nice at first, but beware...and to answer your question, I knew you were lonely." With that, she left.

Nina waved goodbye, though it wasn't seen. A look of confusion was still on her face. Lonely? What was she talking about? She never said anything about being lonely...straightforwardly, anyway. She only said she was cold. Her thoughts were cut off when a pair of arms wrapped around her slender waist.

"I heard you were cold." that sultry voice said. Nina shivered, but leaned into the warmth behind her. A feeling bubbled up in her chest. Unfamiliar, but not at all uncomfortable. Actually, it was quite nice. One arm let go, and moved in front of Nina's face. Fingers moved at lightspeed, causing it to smoke. Soon enough, a small flame sparked. Nina jumped back, more shocked than afraid. Erstin nuzzled her neck soundlessly, and she calmed down a bit.

"You can't defrost the ice princess." she said, a little skeptical at what was happening at the moment. What were the odds that her very wishes would be granted. A frown formed on her face.

"Don't worry, I'll warm you up, Ni-na."

She turned around to see that a smile graced Erstin's face, one that told Nina she was certain. She smiled back.

"...Yknow, if you get to call me Ni-na, I get to nickname you....Ers."

Burn.

Smile.

"You forgot to say something, sweetie."

"...You didn't have to burn me, though."

"Ahem.."

"...Thank you, Ers."

And she snuggled in the warmth that was her roommate.

© 2008 Micchi


Author's Note

Micchi
Ignore how short it is, any words I misspell, and any grammar problems, please. But if you think it'll help me, go for it. BTW, only Nina and Setsuna belong to me. Chimi belongs to Biffle, Erstin to Princess, Arius(Chimi's roommate) to Trin. Jacobi Academy belongs to Trin.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on December 30, 2008
Last Updated on December 30, 2008

Author

Micchi
Micchi

Queens Village, NY



Writing
My prince My prince

A Story by Micchi


Healing sunset Healing sunset

A Story by Micchi