Stacy

Stacy

A Story by Michael "Little Bear" Williams
"

A letter to a special friend

"
Aw...
     My Loving Friend,
          Sometimes, in your life, a person comes along and for some unexplainable reason, they touch something, deep inside you.  They make the hurt of this life, not quite as painful.  They make the struggle of this life seem more worth the effort.  They lead us closer to the true meaning of Grace.
     I am very sorry for your loss.  It is of little comfort; However, let us be grateful that your loved one did not have to go through the long, painful, emotionally draining ordeal of........ 
     As I look back on my life, there are so many things that could have killed me... should have killed me, and yet, here I am.  Then I think of those who died from something so seemingly minor, thus the fragility of life.
     We can't just "throw-cation-to-the-wind" and act as if tomorrow will never come; However, we must live as if the Sun may not rise upon us another day.
     I truly Love You Sweetheart.  Some of the reasons are easily obvious, the more meaningful ones are not.  Sometimes, somethings things just can't be explained, maybe should not be explained... the feeling, the overwhelming and uncontrollable smile when I hear your voice...  my openly, optimistic outlook as I awake with the thought of seeing you resting, peacefully next to me.  Your smile, your touch, the things I can't explain... 
Michael

© 2010 Michael "Little Bear" Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on July 11, 2010
Last Updated on July 11, 2010

Author

Michael "Little Bear" Williams
Michael "Little Bear" Williams

Cincinnati, OH



About
A big Heart wrapped in a rough leather exterior... more..

Writing