MY LAST NIGHT OF FREEDOM

MY LAST NIGHT OF FREEDOM

A Story by Michaela rose wilz

                    MY LAST NIGHT OF FREEDOM

                            BY MICHAELA WILZ

"I have been caught for killing a man and I almost got away with it. However, I guess luck is not on my side".As I walk through these halls to my cell, I remember how I killed that man. With just a blade some rope and my favorite of all, my huge axe. "That night I will never forget. He had it coming for killing my family. Therefore, I made his last night of his life slow and painful".

   First, I broke both his legs with just a rope then I chopped them off with my axe and then I swung a huge blade over him you should have heard him scream for me to stop. Second, I cut of both his ears off so he could not here anything.  Then I feed his body parts to my shark and of course, I dropped his body in there and watched him scream as the shark went at him that night was the best last night of my freedom of Corse the neighbor called the policed and they caught me for murder but it was worth it. My family killer is dead.

     Now I just sit here and say it is worth it everything I did to that man came out of pain that I suffer because of him and what my family went through. Revenge hurts and all what I did was for my family that he killed. In addition, that man got revenge good.

 

© 2014 Michaela rose wilz


Author's Note

Michaela rose wilz
This short story might be a little creep but on ething about it revenage is a dangers thing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TLK
The torture would be more measured with a little more use of punctuation.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
1 Review
Added on October 19, 2012
Last Updated on November 4, 2014

Author

Michaela rose wilz
Michaela rose wilz

WI



About
I write poetry play the guiter and love to have fun. My mom says I have writing in my blood she believes I get it from my great great uncle Sincler Lewis more..

Writing