America Hear Me

America Hear Me

A Poem by Michaela rose wilz
"

My beliefs please don't get angry.

"

 America we stand up to protect you and me. 

America protect me because I am not free.

America I have no rights the government thinks I am blind and not educated

America please see that I can’t speak my own beliefs in fear of getting killed.

We have the KKK

We have the Black life matter

We have the blue lifes and we have the military

America we have the government who does not protect use

America they let this happen.

America I am not free do you not see.

This is unfair America.

We vote and our vote does not matter. 

The elector vote is the one that matters

America history is being reversed and the white are being chased after for our past.

America the uneducated are destroying historical monuments.

America men and women serve to protect my rights yet I have none. I do have the right to fear.

America I live in a world that I wish would change.

I am only young but I am not blind. 

They try teaching me government but why not teach me the truth.

You want me to believe my vote matters yet it does not.

I fear to write this because someone will hate it.

America please see we are not free. Please see I am not blinded by the lies that are told.

I’ve read books on philosophy and I have read many books. I question you and I question everything around me. I am not free and never will be. I have to hold my tongue in fear. I am not racist I am not prejudiced I just ask for you America to please protect everyone around me. The colors and the whites and the children. Education is important but the right honest education is what we need. This country and this world will never be free.

I'll sit in my home and remain quiet and watch this country and world fall apart and burn.

© 2020 Michaela rose wilz


Author's Note

Michaela rose wilz
Reviewers please know I am writing out of my own beliefs and wish for you to not get angry. We all have are own beliefs. I'll let you speak yours freely so please let me speak freely of mine with out hate. I never talk or write about politics or this world we live in this is the first and may be the last time I ever do.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on October 17, 2020
Last Updated on October 17, 2020

Author

Michaela rose wilz
Michaela rose wilz

WI



About
I write poetry play the guiter and love to have fun. My mom says I have writing in my blood she believes I get it from my great great uncle Sincler Lewis more..

Writing