A Day in the Life of a Fluffy Bunny By a Fluffy Bunny Named Samantha

A Day in the Life of a Fluffy Bunny By a Fluffy Bunny Named Samantha

A Chapter by Pyrokinflame
"

Fluffy bunny is a joke from writers club.

"
"Our lives are extremely boring, I don't get why we had a day in the life of written about us!" ~A fluffy bunny named Carl.
                                                                                         Well what can I say? We get laughed at, made fun of and many more things I would rather not talk about at this very moment. One of the main things that happens to us is that stuffed versions of ourselves get sold to mothers all around the world, and then we go through torture! We get very tightly cuddled by their 4 to 7 year old daughter, soon after that we get drooled on, sometimes we even have to sleep on the floor or in a toy box all night!
 Anyhow moving on, the ones you keep as pets are shall we say confined to their hutch all day! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF WE DID THAT TO YOU!? Well that was an over reaction. There are also fluffy bunnies living in fields and meadows, despite not having to stay in a cage all day, they get shot by you humans! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
                                              On to health, eating habits and other random stuff, we normally like to eat vegetables like carrots and cabbage, however our favorite drink is water. We absolutely LOVE water! How could you want a fizzy drink when there is pure, simple water? (Stupid people). Anyway, health, you're the ones who take us to the vet to have vaccinations so shouldn't you know these things? Moving ahead, appearance, as the name suggests we are fluffy, is that enough information for you?
                                                              Final paragraph, as most of you probably know, the people who go to writers club talk about us all the time! We all wish they would shut up, it makes each and everyone of us feel offended.
                                                                                                            Anyway that was the basic outline of our life and we hope you enjoyed. 


© 2012 Pyrokinflame


Author's Note

Pyrokinflame
I edited this one a bit so it made more sense.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on October 8, 2012
Last Updated on October 28, 2012


Author

Pyrokinflame
Pyrokinflame

Derbyshire, United Kingdom



About
Wow, it's been nearly two years since I last used this account. I am going to start posting a lot more often because honestly, some of my old works on here make me cringe, and my writing has improv.. more..

Writing