Chapter 2 - Normal Day. NOT

Chapter 2 - Normal Day. NOT

A Chapter by Mickey

So the one thing that I didn’t like about movies and books, etc. Is that they always complain that they have special abilities. I mean me I love these abilities it makes everything so much more easier for me. But the fact that a group on people is non-stop after me kind of puts a downer on the whole ooh I can move stuff with my will powers. So thank god last night wasn’t as bad as I expected. I was able to take out those guys before they took me out.

I walked outside to check the signs of everything. It was a pretty bad rain last night. I looked around, it was still cloudy out which made me happy. Everything looked good, except for the fact that there were blood stains on the concrete where I took out those guys last night. Oh well, it will probably dissolve away. Even though they are persistent as all get out, why shouldn’t their blood be?

I got that staring feel again. I scanned the area, saw nothing. Then I felt it, something coming at me. The good thing about having heightened abilities, it came with all of these senses, I can feel my surroundings, it comes in handy. There was something fast heading my way, I raised my hand to my left, stopping the dart from penetrating my skin.  I looked back from the direction the dart came, and saw the guy looking up at me behind a bush.  Then all of the sudden, I see tons of people just come out of hiding and point guns at me. It was basically a replay of a swat scene in a movie. I waited a few seconds so people could lose their tense concentration, and then hit the ground. I hid behind the recycle bin, and instantly could feel all of the darts hit the bin. I then ran inside of my not-so secret hideout house.  

I sat down against my door thinking of what to do. I snuck into my backyard, I hopped my neighbors fence hoping they weren’t home, or they didn’t see me. As I got over I came face to face with a guy with a  trank gun. I just looked at him, he looked back, and as he raised his gun, I blew him back through the concrete wall. I know my cover was coverless as of now, and plus I feel bad about my neighbors wall. I started running down the street hoping not to get shot. Don’t worry I wasn’t running blindlessly. I had to break through a few things on the way. But if I were to let them get this power from me, I don’t know what would happen all I know is it would be bad.

Then all out of the blue I was picked up and pushed up. When I caught hold of myself, I looked down and realizing I was flying! But I wasn’t the one flying…



© 2010 Mickey


Author's Note

Mickey
Hope you liked this chapter. I love feedback so please write something :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on August 27, 2010
Last Updated on August 27, 2010