Chapter 3 - Meeting

Chapter 3 - Meeting

A Chapter by Mickey

I looked up to see a man, holding onto me tightly and flying up, and away from the situation. I didn’t know who he was or what to do, so I did what was on instinct. I pushed him away, and I started falling out of the sky. Which then I realized it was pretty stupid to do seeing that he was my ride up, and technically down. Then he got a hold of me as I was free falling, and he bolted. Feeling all of the pressure against me we were flying super fast! We started to slow down, I saw a big metal dome in the middle of nowhere, and the top was opening up. He then dropped me in, with me hitting the dirt floor with a thud.

I looked around; the dark dome was lit up in the center where I was due to the sunlight peering in from above. Nothing that I knew of was there; hell half of the whole place was dark. Then out of the darkness walked out a man, in a lab coat, with his hands behind his back. Out of instinct, I raised my hand and pushed it hard towards him. He then lifted his hand, seeming to catch it, and flicked his hand my way. I instantly went flying back.

 

“You’re not the only one with special abilities James” The man said



© 2010 Mickey


Author's Note

Mickey
This was a quick one, sorry i had to go to school. Will write more when I get home

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
Added on August 27, 2010
Last Updated on August 27, 2010