Don't Know What To Do, Don't Know What To Say

Don't Know What To Do, Don't Know What To Say

A Story by MidnightBlood
"

This is a monologue that I had to do for English. I hope you like it!!!

"

Zac is a 16 year old boy in 10th grade. He is handsome, nice and all the girls adore him. One day, a girl in his class, named Amy confessed her love to him. He was on his bed that afternoon, reviewing everything that had happened at school that day.

Zac: Oh, man! Today was probably the FIRST TIME that I felt so bad for a girl. I was going to school this morning, and just like every other morning, all the girls just stare at me like I’m a popstar. I felt sooo…uncomfortable that I just wanted to get outta school and go straight back home. Why do I have to be in the middle of attention ALL THE TIME? Why can’t I just be a normal high schooler? I mean every time I answer a question OR ask a question in class, everyone looks at me like I’m the President of United States about to give an important speech. Just when my day was about to get any worse, this girl in my class named Amy, who was the princess of the class, came up to me and she confessed her love to me. My eyes grew wide like they’re about to burst. Why, oh, why does this have to happen to me now? I didn’t know what to say. My tongue was at a loss for words. I didn’t want to break her heart. Damn! What am I going to do? I avoided her for the rest of the afternoon hoping that she’ll forget about it, but…SHE DIDN’T! She waited for me at the front gates after school and I knew I had to say something. I cleared my mind and hoped that she wouldn’t get hurt by what I was about to say. Her happy mood turned into a sad mood. I could feel that her heart was about to break. I thought that she would be angry at me but instead she smiled at me showing that she understood my feelings for her and walked away. PHEW!!! I’m so relieved that THAT was over, but at the same time, I felt guilty. I mean, this was my very first time breaking a girl’s heart. I am such a heartbreaker!

© 2013 MidnightBlood


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've been thinking about something similar recently, I used to envy beautiful people, but being treated differently is always going to be alienating. Cool little story.

Posted 10 Years Ago


MidnightBlood

10 Years Ago

Thanx

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on June 8, 2013
Last Updated on June 8, 2013
Tags: love, heart breaker, boy, monologue, confessed

Author

MidnightBlood
MidnightBlood

Campbeltown, Australia



About
I love reading mangas and animes! I also love playing games that involves fighting and adventures... I hope you enjoy the stories I write!!! more..

Writing
Evil Evil

A Poem by MidnightBlood