Group Project

Group Project

A Chapter by MidnightBlood

A soon as all the students sat down on their seats, their English teacher, Mrs Klutz, came in through the door and stared at the class.

"There won't be an end of term or a midterm test for English." said Mrs Klutz to the class. As soon as she said that, there was a lot of noise coming from the students. 

"Yay! No boring History test for this term." said one of the students.

"Finally, I can relax myself a bit..." said one of the other students.

"BUT!", shouted the Mrs Klutz on top the noise, "There will be a huge team project that is due at the end of the term." There was a lot of boos coming from the class.

"Now, now, now. It's not that hard." said Mrs Klutz. "I will be assigning you to your groups after I explain what the project is about. There will be about three or four people in each group. You each have to write about the hometown and country in which you are from and something about your past as well. It has to be in a form of an essay. You will put your essay along with your other group members' in a folder or portfolio. This a great way to get to know each other more and find out something that you never known about that person. If there's any questions, you're free to ask me anytime, any day. Now the first group would be....the new student, Mizael with Lense and Jack."

What! Oh man, I'm stuck with those annoying people. thought Mizael.

Damn! I can't believe I'm with that rude guy. thought Jack.

What a unexpected fate...thought Lense.

After the teacher said all the groupings, the bell rang for the next period and then, lunch came. The school cafeteria was very noisy and loud. Mizael hated noisy places.

This cafeteria is like a shopping mall with hyper people. thought Mizael as he sat on an empty table with his lunch. 

Lense and Jack saw Mizael sitting by himself and went to sit with him.

"Man, you're such a lonesome guy, you know." said Jack as he sat across Mizael and Lense sat next to Jack.

"If you're like this, you won't be able to get friends." said Lense.

Mizael looked at them and then stood up to leave.

"You're not going to leave are you?" asked Lense.

"I don't like sitting next to annoying people..." whispered Mizael.

"What did you say?!" said Jack angrily.

"Look, I thought you hate me. Then, why are you sitting with me?" asked Mizael.

"Just because...."said Jack as he began eating his lunch.

"We can sit anywhere we want you know. It's not like there's a rule saying we can't choose who we sit with." said Lense. "And besides, from now on, we're a group. So we might as well hang out together and get to know each other."

"No thanks! What does that project got to do with hanging out together?" asked Mizael.

Lense slammed both his hands on the table (while standing up) and looked directly into Mizael's eyes. That made Jack dropped one of his sand which.

"Lense...." said Jack. I've never seen him do that before.

"We want to be friends with you. Gotta problem with that?" said Lense in a serious voice.

What's w-with this guy?! thought Mizael as his eyes were wide with surprise. He sat down and said, "Whatever...."

Lense sat down and said, "And besides, I have to show you around school. I can't have you disappear like at recess."

"Look here, you're ain't my dad. I don't want to be shown around school. I'm not bothered." said Mizael angrily.

"(Smiling) Then, you'll start hanging out with us from now on." said Lense.

"W-w-what?!" said Mizael. What is with this people? 

"I still hate you, you know. But if Lense wants to be friends with you, then I will too."said Jack.

"What are you? His follower?" asked Mizael.

"You.....!" said Jack as he cracked his knuckles. Mizael saw that and quickly changed th subject in order to prevent another fight.

"Fine. I'll hang out with you but....on one condition." said Mizael.

"Name it." said Lense.

"Don't try to find out my personal background. If you do-" said Mizael.

"I won't" said Lense. But...the feeling inside of me wants to find out more about you...

Mizael stared at Jack and he said, "Alright I agree. So can you please stop glaring at me with those eyes."

The bell for lunch break rang and a girl went up to Mizael.

"Excuse me.." said the girl as Mizael turned around. He's so-so handsome.

"Huh?" said Mizael. Why is this girl staring at me?

Lense jumped across the table and went in front of Mizael, facing the girl.

"Belle...what do you want with him?!" said Lense in an angry voice. His eyes were really cold and he was clenching his teeth. Jack who was behind Mizael, was clenching his fists in anger.

Belle looked at him and smiled. "Oh, hi Lense and....Jack."

Jack grabbed her arm tightly and said, "How dare you say that so easily like if nothing has happened!"

Mizael didn't know what was going on but he decided to interfere. He stepped in front of Lense and said, "Is there something you want?"

Belle freed her hand from Jack's grip and said, "Yeah, the principal wants you."

Uncle? What does he want? thought Mizael. 

Belle said, while walking away, "Well, let's try and get along."

Mizael looked at Lense and Jack, then said, "I'm going."

Lense grabbed his arm and said, "Don't get too close to her."

Mizael said, "Can you please let go of me?"

"Promise me!" said Lense in a demanding voice.

Mizael looked at him and he realized just how scary Lense's eyes looked.

"O-okay." With that Lense let go of Mizael's hand and he went to the principal's office.

Mizael's hand was shaking and he didn't know why. Why is my hand shaking? Don't tell me....I'm afraid of him! No! It can't be! He shooked his head and proceeded to the principal's office.



© 2013 MidnightBlood


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013
Tags: group, project, dangerous, love, gender bender, guy


Author

MidnightBlood
MidnightBlood

Campbeltown, Australia



About
I love reading mangas and animes! I also love playing games that involves fighting and adventures... I hope you enjoy the stories I write!!! more..

Writing
Evil Evil

A Poem by MidnightBlood