Emotions Running High....

Emotions Running High....

A Story by Kayleigh
"

Fight for the ones you love. And never forget them.

"

    Rukia's P.O.V:



"I want to fight along beside you, Ichigo! Why can't you get that?!" I yell at him. We were fighting again. But this was a different fight. We weren't playfully fighting this time. We were actually fighting. With yelling and tears and all that crap, that has to do with such useless emotions. And I hated every single second of it. It made me feel...weak. And Kuchiki's aren't supposed to be weak. Let alone, feel weak.


"I get that okay, Rukia?! I do! But I don't want you to get hurt!" he yells while walking over to his bedroom window. "I know that! But you can't always protect me!"  say while walking over to him. He then turns to face me. "I can try." he says harshly and determined. His eyes then soften and he puts both of his hands on my shoulders. "I don't want to lose you." he says to me, while looking down at me. "I know that." I say softly. I gently place my right hand over his hand that is on my right shoulder. "I don't want to lose you either, Ichigo." I say while placing my head on his chest. At first he's startled. I could tell by the way his heart skips a beat. But then he calms down. "You're not going to lose me, and I'm not going to lose you. We will fight together, along side eachother. We will watch eachother's backs, like we always do. And we will both be alright." I whisper to him, while tracing the creases on his palms. He closes his hand around mine. "How do you know that?" he whispers to me. "I don't." I say laughing. "But we can believe, right? We can hope." I say while moving my face closer to his.....



"Y-Yeah. I guess." he quitely says to me. "R-Rukia? Why are you acting so strange?" he asks me, a blush coming to his cheeks.  "What do you mean?" I ask innocently. My face barely inches away from his. Our lips very close from touching. "I-I mea-" he starts to say. But I silence him before he can finish his sentence. With my lips. I didn't plan to kiss him. It just happened. But, then I started to feel these emotions, and I couldn't help but... kiss him. I feel him kiss me back. He runs his hands through my hair, and pulls me closer. I moan, and lean into his touch. Unable to resist. Unable to resist these emotions any longer...


                   Maybe emotions aren't as useless as I thought.

© 2008 Kayleigh


Author's Note

Kayleigh
I love the anime show "Bleach." So much that I write stories about it. a.k.a Fanfiction. =]
Ichigo+Rukia romance. =)
Because they were meant for eachother.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've never seen the show (didn't start this realizing it was a fanfic), but I liked this story a lot. It was cute; it's always nice when things end all kissy and cute. I think I missed a lot of it because I'm not a fan of the show (I'm not NOT a fan of the show, I have just never seen it), but it was still a fun story to read.

There were parts when the language got a little awkward (I'll point 'em out in notes, rather than copy/paste them here), but there didn't seem to be much in need of improving with the fundamental story. I wish I'd known what had been going on before, but again, I'm not a Bleach fan, so maybe it would have been clearer if I'd seen the show.

Overall, good write!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I loved it, really I did.

It shows how much emotions can change.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 12, 2008

Author

Kayleigh
Kayleigh

middle of florida, FL



About
My name is Kayleigh. Also known as Chicagogirl11 and Midnight-dreamer11. And I'm a High School Sophmore! =] Photography. One of the many things I live for. That, writing, family, friends, and cho.. more..

Writing