Does he really exists...

Does he really exists...

A Story by Mighty Pen
"

This is a short story of a deep love. How the protagonist woven a image of a perfect mate for her and how she fought the world for her dream prince and how the story progresses...

"
Does he really exists…

… As she slammed the door in fury and whispered some words. “I know he is there, people like him do exist. Not everyone are alike. Some are different and can be trusted.” And after uttering those words she came out of living room to her beautiful green garden.

Her vast and green garden shared boundaries with dark and bewilder forest. Old porch swing was making squeaking and creaking sound as she started swinging back and forth on it. She kicked the ground and started thinking about him, how he is different from rest of the world, how he completes her. Suddenly she saw a shadow of some well groomed man moving towards forest. She jumped out of old swing and ran after that shadow in quest of her dream prince whom she considered ‘different’ from the crowd.

As she was approaching the shadow strange nervousness engulfed her. She was very close to that man. As close as she can now smell his presence and feel his warmth. But still she can’t see his face from behind.

She put her hand on his shoulder from behind and smiled in her heart with the relief that ultimately she found him. The one for whom she fought the whole world, “He is not just a dream. He is a real man. I know he is there. One day I will prove whole world wrong. He is not like anyone else. He is different. The trustable. “

She slowly approached the shadow. A strange nervousness engulfed her. She was very close to the man from behind, so close that she could smell his presence and feel his warmth. But still she could not see his face.

She put her hand on his shoulder from behind and felt happy in her heart with the relief that ultimately she found him. The one for whom she fought the whole world for. She thought, “He is not just a dream. He is a real man. I know he is there. One day I will prove the whole world wrong. He is not like anyone else. He is different. I can trust him. “

As he turned around and faced her, his face was clearly visible in the bright light streaming from the canopy. The happiness on her face turned to bitter disappointment. Her whole world collapsed around her. She was doomed. She was wrong after all. One look and she could tell, tell in her heart �" He was no different. She turned back running as fast as she could away from that man, that shadow. She caught her dress on the shrubberies and fell hard on ground…

© 2022 Mighty Pen


Author's Note

Mighty Pen
Please give me your valuable insights for my improvement.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on February 28, 2022
Last Updated on February 28, 2022
Tags: Love, shortstories, music

Author

Mighty Pen
Mighty Pen

India



About
I have an obsession for creative writing in English. I am an amateur enthusiast of Psychology. I have a PG degree in International Business Operation and currently working on my graduation in Islamic .. more..

Writing