Conversations With Deities

Conversations With Deities

A Poem by Faith
"

My style of praying is a bit less formal than most people's...

"
Dear "god",
I was just wondering... Do you have a plan? I hope so. Cause I don't f****n' have one. And if I don't have one and you don't have one, then maybe we both think the other has one and wait for them to fix things, when really neither of us knows what the hell is going on, cause no one has a plan... And communication issues kill every relationship, you know. Of course, if you DID talk back to me, I feel like I'd have bigger fish to fry... Anyhow, my point being, I hope you have a freaking strategy, here, because I used to pretty much get it, and be able to see why things happened... You know me- I was never one of those, "Oh cruel world WHYYYYY" type of kids, I just kind of found it all interesting. But lately, I must say, there have been a couple of moments when I had no clue what the idea was, and how it was supposed to set me on a path I could follow to happiness... Lately it's seemed more like me stumbling around in the dark LOOKING for the path. And that's not cool, dude. Guiding, guiding- you're supposed to be guiding, here. That's the point. A nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated. (And don't give me that, "I hate you cause you're gay" s**t, because we all know that's so not true. Step up, big guy.)
Me

© 2012 Faith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on November 14, 2012
Last Updated on November 14, 2012
Tags: humor, praying, god, help, guidance, hope, funny

Author

Faith
Faith

About
I am an intensely passionate person. I have always been obsessed with communicating, expressing, and exploring through words, art, and music. more..

Writing
Contact Contact

A Poem by Faith


Story Story

A Poem by Faith


Yesterday Yesterday

A Poem by Faith