Governmental bullshyte

Governmental bullshyte

A Story by Michael of Gilead
"

the sequester is upon us....God help us!

"

 

Well, it's happened...the sequester is upon us....God help us!

I've locked the door, placed booby traps around the yard, stockpiled food, water and ammo of course, along with my illegal "assault weapons" cuz i'm not taking any chances, yet i hold out no hope of survival, frankly it's just a matter of time I am afraid.

 

Mr Obama has made it perfectly clear just how horrible this will be to America, cutting this tiny amount from spending, even though we will be spending 15 billion more this year than last year after the cuts, will cause the rise of zombies! The whole world in fact will be thrown in chaos! Children will starve, old people will die, there wil be no proper food guidelines at McDonalds, undocumented workers of the illegal persuasion will overrun our borders or be released, the navy won't be able to build the ships Mr. Obama was so critical of Mr. Romney, the air will grown thick with pollution, grandmothers will be pushed down stairs, people will die! candy machines will not get filled....complete annihilation of the human race is the only way this will end.

 

Even if Mr. Obama did want this, theres no reason why the Republicans can't be blamed for it! After all it just smacks of their totally spineless support for big _______ (fill in the blank)

 

I think, with a bit of luck, I might be able to make it to the end of the month, if God is with me and my powder stays dry, and if i can make it that far in fortress Roland, I can make it....oh....damn....NOOOOOOO....it's the continuing resolution!!!!

 

Just because the democrates haven't passed a budget in four years, it's not their fault....how could it be? So just stop that!

 

Godspeed to you all.....the end of times is here.

© 2013 Michael of Gilead


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Michael, Michael, Michael...this is fresh.. lol
Yup, I hear about it all the time in my house... it gets beyond absurd! lol
To forsee the demise is, whoa!..it can truly run away with us... so much sarcasm, Great rant my friend! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Michael of Gilead

11 Years Ago

Thank you, dearest Robbie...I can work in sarcasm, the way you work in poetry...but back to the isla.. read more
Robbie~xoxo~

11 Years Ago

Nothing there but the ocean and lots, and lots of sand...
You can bet your arse I'm staying th.. read more
Michael of Gilead

11 Years Ago

Hehehehe....You said arse ;)
*walks to mikeys house* landmine (KAWHUMP) ahhhhhh...my leg...my freckin leg!!! must crawl to..
Mikey: geddoff mah feckin' yahd, ya feckin' d-bag!
Me: but..mikey...i need...
(KABLAM KABLAM)
Me: ow, you b*****d! you shot me in the arm!
Mikey: stop bleedin on my bah-gonyahs!!



Posted 11 Years Ago


Michael of Gilead

11 Years Ago

Damn....well adequate pay would require a 12 pack then
Brad

11 Years Ago

yo damn right
Michael of Gilead

11 Years Ago

I always am buttercup ;)
Too funny. I like how you turn this bull **** artificial crisis on its head, with a barrage of well deserved scathing sarcasm. I feel the frustration permeating out of this piece, probably because I share it too. Thank you for penning it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Michael of Gilead

11 Years Ago

Thank you Diego...yes the frustration is paramount...and watching those who eat it up....frightening.. read more
xD I'm a little bit in love with you right now!

Posted 11 Years Ago


KAOlmsted

11 Years Ago

;-) My absolute pleasure. Let 'er rip!
Michael of Gilead

11 Years Ago

Why thank you m'dear, stay turned, same bat time, same bat channel ;)
KAOlmsted

11 Years Ago

Waiting with bated breath...
ok i get your concern here and its stated out there loud and clear!
cuts, the talk of the day, every street corner cus they do it cozz they r seated in the high chair so they dont really know what going on for the common man.nice write my friedn!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Michael of Gilead

11 Years Ago

Thanks Luviva

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

457 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2013
Last Updated on March 2, 2013
Tags: obama, idiots, think i buy it?


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Reviewers Reviewers

A Story by Pax