The Most Awesome Story Ever

The Most Awesome Story Ever

A Story by Michael Carr
"

Please, don't take this seriously.

"

Warning: Contains explicit use of the word Awesome

 

There once was a man who was awesome.
Everywhere he went people would bow down before his awesomeness.
"He's so awesome!" they'd cry.
"Hail the awesome one!" was another shout.
"His awesomeness rivals the awesomeness of even the most awesome!" was another thing they'd say.

One day, as a young lad, while staring at his awesome reflection in a pond, the Awesome One had a realization dawn upon him.

"My God," he whispered, "I'm totally awesome."

He then set out on a quest to perform feats of awesomeness for all the world to witness.

Every now and then a non believer would challenge him.

"I believe myself to be more awesome in standing!" he'd say.

The awesome warrior would simply laugh, and strike a pose.
The challenger would immediately be blown away by the force of the awesomeness.

"I wish I'd never doubted his awesomeness...!" the non believer would shriek, before being obliterated by the ray of awesomeness.

The Awesome One grew so awesome that he soon ascended to the height of political power.

Using his awesomeness as a tool, his country developed to become the most awesome country in the history of awesomeness.

But despite his awesomeness, the Awesome One grew sad.
For he had no one to share his awesomeness with.
Any woman who dared kiss the face of the Awesome One usually tended to spontaneously combust later due to overexposure of pure awesomeness.

The Awesome One was facing a seriously unawesome problem.

He declared a face off of all the most awesome women in the country.
Alas, none rivaled his own level of awesome.

Finally a lone woman approached him, wearing nonawesome clothes, and a nonawesome hairdo.

"Let me try, my Lord Awesome," she implored him.

The Awesome One was intrigued.

"What makes you so awesome that you believe you can stand alongside my awesomeness?" he asked.

The Unawesomely dressed woman replied: "Because I do not dress awesome, act awesome, or shop at awesomely expensive convenience stores. I am myself. And therefore am the most awesome of all."

The Awesome One was speechless. He fell upon his awesome hands, the impact of which created the grand canyon, and wept his awesome tears, which became the mississippi river. The Unawesomely dressed woman comforted him.

They were soon wed.
And the wedding...was awesome.

They went on to continue a legacy of awesomeness, which still stands as the most awesome display of awesomeness ever known in the world of awesomeness.

And they lived awesomely ever after.

© 2008 Michael Carr


Author's Note

Michael Carr
Fun Fact: The story is 425 words long.
The word 'Awesome' is used 50 times.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

lol... Mythology...

I thought that was the best! The way the Awesome One created the grand canyon and the mississippi river... clever, very clever. ;) This is kind of like a modern-day, somewhat Christian Greek mythology... if that any sense. :P lol! I guess I'm saying it's like a mixture of Zeus and the story of Adam and Eve. Thanks for posting! It's a very entertaining read.

AWESOME!!!!

Ironically Yours, Blade and Blood

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So.

Awesome.

*winks*

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow... that was... entertaining. Kudos.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This reminds me of the beginning of Kung Fu Panda where he had the dream, like the "over-exposure to pure awesomeness" part. Glad you don't always take yourself so seriously : )

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hehehehehehe! Funny, very funny. This is a great story, hehehe. :) Love how you used the word, "awsome" 50 times, made it different. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is truly the most awesome story ever! Great title! And, oh, by the way, it was awesome!

PS: I LOVE that you used The Fonz's picture! haha A stroke of genius on your part, for The Fonz was awesome!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I've got to say; this story is brilliant. You used the word "awesome" so many times and it wasn't even annoying at all. Haha, I'm adding it to my library. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i love the word awesome. i probably use it a hundred times a day. lol awesome poem

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol. hell.....yes....

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Although you've intended this story to be silly, it contains a pretty cool message regarding the nature of being ourselves. It's also entertaining.
Nice to see you dip into the non-homicidal genre now and then...and still prove yourself talented.
Thanks for sharing.
I knew it'd be awesome haha.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pj
This was so AWESOME! lol
Loved it- brilliant and unique, made me laugh and then I realised what a great message you portrayed.
Excellent job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

709 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on July 15, 2008
Last Updated on July 16, 2008

Author

Michael Carr
Michael Carr

Prosper, TX



About
My name is Michael Carr. I'm 20 years old now, god help me, attending UTD on a full ride scholarship in the Biology pre-Med program. IF YOU ARE READING THROUGH MY WORK FOR THE FIRST TIME, PLEASE HE.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..