Explanation

Explanation

A Chapter by Millie
"

Now was the time for answers.

"
Walking out of the place I'd grown to almost love, I breathed planned to go home. Home. I didn't have that now. Home wasn't an option but I needed to find somewhere to stay the night. Wondering the streets looking fresh, new, in perfect condition would look strange to any officer who'd happen to be passing by. I hurried to a near by hotel. 
Entering the rather tatty looking hotel I walked to the hotel clerk. "Hello, how can I help you?"
"I'm wondering if you have any spare rooms?" 
"We do, I assume it's just for you?"
"Of course, could you just charge what ever to this card." I said dismissing what ever else she had wanted to say. I could see that she already had take a dislike to me. She handed me my room key and I rushed up to find my room. 
I placed my small bag gentle on the night table, then laid on the bed staring intently at the ceiling. I pushed my head back towards the window so I could see the stars that could be made out through all of the artificial light shining outside.
Suddenly my vision was disturbed. He was standing on the window's edge, that type two. The one who warned me about the body, my body, being left after my death. "Are you stalking me?" I inquired calmly. 
"No, just walking with you keeping a unnoticeable distance" he explained. 
"Why, did you leave?" I asked as I sat up on the single bed decorated with a plain, washed out purple sheet cover. 
He slowly entered the room, "I was frustrated by your ignorance" he stated. I have to admit I was extremely annoyed by his comment about me. 
"Excuse me" I blurted out. 
"Well, your one of the older ones yet you know nothing of what we are." 
"That's were your wrong I know enough about what I am" 
"You clearly don't" The room felt as if it was heating through anger and argument.
I was edge up on my seat getting ready to pounce on him, he truly infuriated me. "Wait so your telling me, the vampire who's actually vampire older than you can even guess, doesn't know what I am? I think I've lived with this curse long enough!" 
"Well how come you don't know how to dispose of your body then" He shouted at me. Coming closer to my face I merely said, "Because if you didn't realise this life doesn't come with a rule book does it."
"No. I'm not denying it. Although there's a right way to kill yourself so your body, which if you didn't know will stay on this earth will stay hidden!" He tried getting closer to me, but we were already chest to chest. 
"Well I think you ought to tell me" I yelled. 
"You'll have to come with me" 
I was ready to rip his throat out as we kneeled on the bed. I could see him go red with  fury. 
He pushed me away, hit the wall behind me smashing the lamp on the table near me. "Arsehole!" I said as I shot back up. 
"Are you going to come or not?" 
Before I knew it we were off, of to get my explanation. 


© 2012 Millie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on August 13, 2012
Last Updated on August 17, 2012
Tags: Fantasy, Love, Self hate


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie