My Baby, My Girl

My Baby, My Girl

A Story by Millie
"

No where near finished yet

"
Pain, intense, fiery, shooting pain. Sweat dripping from places I didn't know possible. Hair clung messy to the side of my face, arms tensed as I held gripping tightly on to my mid-wife's hand. "No, no, no" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
I wanted this to be over. My breath left before it was regained, "Anglia" I breathed. "For god sake! Anglia, just get it out, get it out! Get it out!" I lashed out tossing and turning. My face turned as red as a ripe tomatoes. "Come on, hold on" She spoke softly, "We're almost there now, just one more push." I used all the strength I had left as I pushed, cried, sobbed and breathed. 
I heard that screaming, screaming that couldn't possibly be real. Yet it was real. "Tia, sweet heart, you've got a little girl."
"Oh my, oh" I murmured in short quick breaths as I was passed this beautiful baby girl. "She can't be mine" I said through tears. 
"She is"
"No, you don't understand. I can't, I can't keep her" I sobbed through a shinning smile as I store at my beautiful baby girl. 
"Why can't you?"
"Anglia, you know why" I looked at her refraining from crying and she knew, she knew. 
"I was suspicious, but, but he-"
"But, I didn't tell him" I looked back down to my gorgeous baby who lay asleep in my arms. "Aliyah, that's her name Aliyah"
"She can't, I mean she needs to stay with you"
"And risk Owen finding out? Anglia he's your son, you know better than I do he's not ready for this"
"Okay, okay. I'll sort something" She pulled out her phone then rushed off to make a call. 
I was left here, seemingly alone with my little girl. "I love you" I began to say, "I will always love you no matter what happens Mummy has always loved you. Will always love you" I held her close to my body and gave her all the love I could give in those few moments. A nurse came over, took her off of me and into a crib beside my bed. 
"Could I have some paper?" I asked quietly.
"Yes one second." She was back in no time with paper and a pen.
26th April 2013

My Baby Girl, 

I'm sorry, 

I know it doesn't sound good enough, but I am, truly sorry. I love you and despite what you may think what I am doing is the best thing for you. I love you so much, but you wouldn't lead a good life with me. Your Father, he doesn't even know. I'm sorry for that. I should of told him, but I can't- Look at me, your barely an hour old and I'm already telling you all this- He's just not old enough in himself to have a wonderful, beautiful daughter like you. 

My Aliyah, -that's your name Aliyah- I want to be a good Mummy for you, but I know I can't. I haven't even got a house for us, or anything. I still live with my parents. 

Whoever you got to, they'll give you everything you need a good life, a loving family, a place to call your home. There won't be a day that passes where yo'll ever feel lonely, you'll have everything you need. 

It's completely up to whoever your new Mum and Dad are but I hope you get to see this letter. So that you know I have always loved you, nothing will ever stop that, there won't be a day that passes that'll stop thinking about you. As long as your happy my darling, I will be happy. 

Lots of love your Mummy, 
                                                  Tia Smith 

© 2012 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
Ignore grammar and spelling errors please :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on November 10, 2012
Last Updated on November 10, 2012

Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie