The beginning of the End

The beginning of the End

A Chapter by Millie
"

In a world full of dangerous mythical creatures and you one of them. Would you be adding to the mess or taking away fro the disaster.

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of The beginning of the End .



PROLOGUE

                  The sun beated down as i layed on the yellow grass drowning in my own blood. The heart of mine beated pumping the blood faster as it tryed to fight of the manifestation. I attempted to hold on to life that was worth living. Soon i realized that this was one fight i wasn't  going to win. I gave up, but what ever was inside of me wasn't going to let me. I heard a faint yell, it was him. He followed the splattered blood trial towards me. "Na..Na!" He Screamed seeing my lifeless body laying there. Picking me up he took be back to our hut...The worst part was as he layed on the ground in our hut with his blood and my blood covering him, i left him there with out remaining to see what happens to my husband. Sorrow but no tears.

 

CHAPTER ONE

                    I hate what i've become, and a shamed of what i am.  A life forever is not always life worth living. I'm cursed with being the third type of my kind. There are only three types: First, The transformation went terribly wrong they can grow old, sleep, eat exspect they need blood but not much of it. Second, They stay the age they were changed at forever, they can sleep, they need blood. My type, We have amazing sense emotionally and physically. We stay forever young but are in of need blood. The good about the frist and second option they can die. Me on the other hand can not. God knows i've tryed to die, i've tryed so many times.

                   My bedroom is covered with my latest discovery for attempting to kill myself. Samurai Sords are spread across one wall looking like its for decoration. Under my bed in a secret compartment lies hundreds of knives. I've wanted to die for so long is like mothers instincts about there children. My insticts are death.

                  I found away to kill myself and it almost worked. I hadn't eaten for weeks, months infact, it made me so weak. I was so happy when the knife passed through my skin. It peirced some of my organs which gave me a sense if freedom. Before i knew my body had began to heal its self with the knife stil trapped in my stomach. I let out loud, high pitched and highly projected scream. With in mili seconds Owen was running saying "What the hell are you doing Naomi?" He placed his hands on the knife and started to pull it out before i had a chance to speak. "Owen!" the knife dropped to the floor "you bastered! i wanted to die!" He walked away with out looking at me.

                   There was no blood on the floor all cleared my and disappered before i could see the damage i've done to my self. I dropped to the floor, sat where my blood was, no should of been. It was a form of tourcher, making my self remember the past. It was my personal way of keeping my past alive. Every second i bared to think about my past; was like more death than i could ever want.

                     The endless days of sun, the tireless nights of moonlit skys. Skin trembles, the blood boils as the sun heats but doesn't give me what i want. What i've waited for. I could sit out side with a bottle of jack, let the toucher begin. With sun rays hitting constantly, hitting like a tone of bricks. If worlds could end i fear that i'd still live.

                      "Naomi! Some is on the phone for you" I rejected the thought of making an effort to move. "Naomi get the f*****g phone!" Owen screamed. I did what he said foolishly, i detested him when he was angry although he was no better in his normal mood. "I'm coming" i answered softly, no need for an argument i thought to my self. It, knowingly, was my work. I bet your surprised yet the place I work at are night shifts (if you can call it that). "Hey, it's Tyson" he said cheerfully. "I know it's you Ty, I'm guessing you need me to come in tonight?"

"Funnily enough I do"

"No problem"

                    I'm a singer, the only thing i really cared for was music. I ran back up the stair's leaving my bottel  of Jack in the garden. I looked at my self in the mirror i looked a state, well it was no suprise. I put make up on needlessly. Keeping a ferm eye on every detail. Chosing my clothing was no effort, i put on a b**b tube dress which layed but above my knee's. It was a dark purple dress that blended in with the dark make up i had put on. I wore black heels, that had a lace which was tied around the bottom of my legs.

                  I was ready, all of the stuff i needed for work was put in a small bag like purse. I had no need for any type of public transport. I had speed near to the speed of light, which took me over fithy years to master. It was so easy to out run your destination. Before anyone could see i was at work.

                   "Oh my Naomi"

I cut him off before he could say more"am i late?"

"No your never late always insanely early"

"I'm guessing the band isn't here yet?"

"Correct again" I laughed, as he hugged me after he spoke. I put my bag behind the counter and started to set up for tonights gig. I was sorting out the mic stand when the band got here they look as though they'd already had a few to drink. It never mattered as long as they have a good time. Mid way through the night the place was flooded with people and the sound of pop music. Although I always preferred slow rock, but the band was more use to pop music. As the line for the club got longer we let the dj take control so we could have a break. I saw a man, who looked as though he wondered in aimlessly. I stayed sat down drinking a small glass of lemonade which did nothing. He came to me frantically saying "I need something" he panted like a dog " I need something that's everywhere in this room" He grabbed hold of arm pressing it so hard, so hard only a vampire could do it. "What are you doing here go take some from the hospital"  I quickly wrote down the address to get the guy out of here as soon as possible! I knew that in telling him where the blood was, was going to start a frenzi.

  "We are going to start our next set with Stay with me by You me at six!" The crowd cheered, massive rawing that could be heard from anywhere.  Just to ruin my night Owen just had to walk in. The worst part was he didn't know i had a job he thought it was the person who changed me or the land lady we didn't have considering i paid for the house in full. Trying to hide while you were on stage was the hardest thing ever. Luckily he was too intuned to the two girls latched on to each side.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
I'm thirteen, my grammar's is crap my spelling is no better..... It's purely about the story. . . feel free to message me or review to tell me what in the story line needs to be changed :).xxxxx



Featured Review

Lot's of things need to be reread and corrected here. It sounds like one of those cliche blood sucking tales right after Twilight hit the jackpot, but it was not boring. It kept me asking questions throughout the page. Like: why did she become immortal and how? Where did she come from? Why did she want to die? What was her purpose in life other than dying? It sure is interesting but I suggest you go through this chapter, clean the errors, add more spice and mental images to the words, maybe even rewrite some parts it in a better form, since they sound uh...kinda plain, example, instead of: "But i hate to think about it, it hurts more than any pain i could of exsperienced before." you could try something like: "You could replace it with: My insides died evertime thoughts of it crossed my mind; I would remember and I would die. And I would hurt in the process. But My heart was still beating. I wondered if there ever would be an end to it."



and I really hope you'll continue this story. Thanks for posting, keep me updated.

-Wela.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Love it Millie.... alot :D ♥ - Lozza

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yeah i know my spelling is actually terrible but it doesn't come to mind when i've got a story in my head

You owe you pay- it's not meant to be a love story because she was marryed when she was human, but really it's about her struggle to find death which seems to escape her grasps. It's meant to be the story where you find out why she acts the way she does through out, sorry if it gets confusing.

Victoria Everly- I will be writting more. Do you have any idea's on how to improve the story line?

Thank you both for reviewing :).xxxxxx

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There is alot of grammar and spelling errors here. The storyline is pretty good and it does make me want to find out more about her. Keep writing and I'll be sure to keep reading.
Thanks.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lot's of things need to be reread and corrected here. It sounds like one of those cliche blood sucking tales right after Twilight hit the jackpot, but it was not boring. It kept me asking questions throughout the page. Like: why did she become immortal and how? Where did she come from? Why did she want to die? What was her purpose in life other than dying? It sure is interesting but I suggest you go through this chapter, clean the errors, add more spice and mental images to the words, maybe even rewrite some parts it in a better form, since they sound uh...kinda plain, example, instead of: "But i hate to think about it, it hurts more than any pain i could of exsperienced before." you could try something like: "You could replace it with: My insides died evertime thoughts of it crossed my mind; I would remember and I would die. And I would hurt in the process. But My heart was still beating. I wondered if there ever would be an end to it."



and I really hope you'll continue this story. Thanks for posting, keep me updated.

-Wela.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie