Repayment

Repayment

A Chapter by Millie

Smashed glass, green grass, sun light, dreams insight

 

The sun still out the mid-afternoon blaze stings like hundreds of wasps. i could see the moister in the air going up making my vision hazy. I gently closed my eyes I could see only red caused by the heat. I was unsure of how the heat was effecting me, the sun didn't seem to boil my skin.If it still was I couldn't feel it anymore. I think I was either incredible numb or I built up an immune system towards the sun.

 

Even the amount of time i spend in the sun doesn't change the way I look. I stay this dull tan colour nothing what like I use to be.It's horrible I miss the way I use to be, miss the life I once had. I kniw I tend to drag on about it but it's a change I just can't handle. I'm almost seven hundred years old and I still haven't got use to it.

 

Suddenly the light changed. Rapidly I opened my eyes. To see this dark figure stood in front of me. He looked like a silhouette more than likely because of the light adjustment. "Do you mind? You're blocking the sun" he moved out of the way then sat beside me staying un the shade. I didn't mention the smashed glass where he sat.

"Thanks for helping me" he plainly said. I lifted my hand gave a wave. Much like Queen Elizabeth's wave. Although I was slightly confused to why he saying thank you, so I just accepted the thank you and thought nothing of it. "You don't know why i'm thanking you do you?"

"I'm not good with faces" I replied however I never saw his face not today anyway.

 

"You remember yesterday night? Well I was that frantic vampire that came in needing a drink" I gave no expression of my face as I turned to look at him. "You were on a break I'd been in there saw you sing for a few minutes before the thirst killed." I knew exactly what he was on about I just didn't want to speak. So he carried on " I  knew you were a Vampire because you went for the alcohole. If you were a human professional singer you would have gone for water. So i took a chance that was more in my favour and spoke to you"

"You could of stopped talking ages ago. I knew who you were when you said 'before the thirst killed' so I didn't need the extra babble" I simple replied to his prolonged speech. "Aslo there is one more thing I'd like to know. Why are you here?"

"I thought I was obliged to say thank you, I may be a Vampire but I have manners"

"No one was saying you didn't, I'm surprised you didn't break out into a frenzy any othere Vampire i know would of."

"I'm type two, I don't need much blood" as he said that I resented him. He could die and I couldn't.

 

I sat next to him as pure anger built up in me. It was unfair he chose to drink the blood and live when he could so easily die. I wanted what hje could have. The only thank you I could ask from him is to trade lives, let me. It's not worth mentioning how much i want to hit him over the head and watch him die. How would that help me? It wouldn't helo me. I'd just murder another innocent person, although I'm not the one to judge weather he was innocent. He's probably killed just like me.

 

I got up with no words said. Walked back into the house , grabbed another bottle but this time it wasn't vodka it was a cool bottle of rosa wine. I walked back out with it to see him still sat there against the wall. Probably with even more glass breaking up underneith him. I sat back down in the space with no glass.

 

I smashed the bottle top in my bare hands being to lazy to get a bottle opener. I drank a large amount before handing it over to my guest. He made a loud noise as he pulled the bottle out of his mouth . He passed it back to me. Once it was in my hands I whipped the bottle top then poured the content into my mouth. I smashed the bottle causing another mass of glass to spread around the area next to us. "I've got to go, I hope to see you again"

"Have a drink and leave, you're a smart one."

 

He left. I didn't know his name or did I want to know. He was some bloke I helped because i didn't want a room full of dead people. Althoug hther estill will be a room full of dead people. In the hospital, there will be people who don't get there blood transfusion that they need. A room full of dead people. I could think it's there time, they're meant to die. That would be lue, it's not there time they're just unfortunate.

 

I stayed outside for a little while longer, it was pointless now. Blood stopped boiling well it appeared to stop. I went back in, it was cool inside the house. I noticed that the blood had boiled only slightly though. It was rather annoying really.

 

 

"So you finally decided to come back in" Owen mentioned sarcastically. At this point he was only waering jeans. In other words he was completely topless. Six-pack showing, nothing I hadn't seen before. He teneds to spend most of his time topless. Usually I only see him tipless for a few moments at any one time. He was a sight to see, extremely attractive usually having a different girl every two nights, it didn't matter weather she was a Vampire or a Human if he wanted her he would have her. I guess i was the one that got away i thought and began to chuckle to myself. "Owen could you be so kind as to put a top on please?"

"I only came down to check on you so I think I've been kind enough so far."

"You keep thinking that" I threw him a fake smile and walked away.

 

I strolled into the front room, lounging on the leather sofa against the window. My head was on the arm of the sofa with my feet dangling of the end. I looked up at the ceiling thinking oh god now I've got to spend most of my time in here now. I then came to the realisation that all of us are going to be sitting in here in the same room. I dreaded to think about this anymore.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
still more to come in this chapter be sure to review.xXx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats



Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie