Here To Stay

Here To Stay

A Chapter by Millie

Weeks passed life became unbearable. Iwas kicked out of my room, which I hoped was only going to be for a few days. To my surprise she stayed for far longer that i expected. During the nights when they'd go out and pary, drinking to there hearts content. I stayed watching old soaps like a middle-aged human. I hated it when they came home,they wreaked of that enticing smell.

 

The blood was smeared across there face, red luscious liquid too good for one taste. Icould never handle when they came home, I would sit in the sark, hope they don't come to close, I'd dig my nails into the sofa almost ripping it apart. Shivers are sent running up my spine. It feels so cold, it stays there for a few minutes. Then it comes racing back.

 

The next morning after the constant banging against the floor (my ceiling). The walls started to crumble yet another thing I would have to sort out. I walked into the kitchen hoping that there was stil a bottle. . . Of any alcohol what so ever. I loved the different textures to alcohol how sometimes it would whip your wouth dry, other's would have a soft taste. There was always something new to taste even if you had your favourites.

 

Both of us picked up the bottle at the same time. I slowly looked up to see a topless Owen yet again. I quickly looked down after seeing the last droplet of blood out of the corner of his mouth. He could see the pain on my face, he softly put his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" My head went Zooming up. I think I frigghtened him, he hadn't seen this side of me in along time.

 

I gripped his shoulders, climbed upon the table top. My knee's we separated to the width of his hips. I moved my hands down onto his bare back. His head was near my chest, hot breath beating down on my right breast. I could hear loud panting coming from him, I found it hard to decide weather it was because he was highly aroused or he was trying too hard to fight me back. I lent back. He pulled me as quickly as I could let go of him. My legs dangled over the side for a few seconds as he tried to pull my top off before he grabbed my arse lifting me up. I rapped my legs round his torso. He went in for the final embrace the way his soft lips touched mine. I got what I wanted the red luscious liquid. The thing that drove me to this. I pushed myself back on to the table. "I'm so sorry, that wasn't suppose to happen!" I ran away as fast as I could saddened and ashamed of myself, I never thought I'd be like that again. I clenched my shirt together, as I ran my shaggy hair was all over the place. I stopped running when I was near a small village in Bangladesh it had an over crowded forest. I stayed sat in a tree top, drowning in myself pitty.

 

I had such a need for more of that liquid, that liquid completely to die for. I stayed in the treetops far away from masses of poeple. There was tingling feeling in my mouth, in my throat. I fought it, I could let it all that I'm against take control. I wouldn't let it. I couldn't let it.

 

There was shocking brush of a strong wind. I swiftly moved my head looking to the direction of the gust. My eye's moved quickly from left to right. Trying to be aware of my surrondings, I knew this part of Bangladesh like the back of my hand it would be years before someone could out smart me here.

 

I looked slowly up hearing o flurry of leaves above my head. My head went up as well just after during this movement I lifted my legs as I turned to secure my balance. A quick kick up to dismay the person above me. Swung my legs back round kicking the persoon about fifty meters down to the hard muddy, rocky ground. My feet were back dangling over the tree braunch, I lent over slightly to see the person. i could only see the top of their head, it was dark brown maybe black hair. The person who I assumed to be a man, his head zoomed up. The first thing that caught my eye was these splitting blue eyes.

 

I kept my eye's on him as he came up. Then I saw who it was. Owen. He followed me, he wouldn't be happy after my little actions. He perched his self by me. He stretched his arm around me with ease. Firdt sign of affection that wasn't to do with sex coming form him. He didn't speak he just kept his arm around me. I placed my head on to his shoulder. He wasn't use to this i could feel that he was uncomfortable. I lifted my head back noticing this. "Why did you come?"

"I wanted to. . ." he couldn't finish the sentence I knew what he was going to say and I didn't want him to say it. It's like you're the homosexual bestfriend, they can fancy you all they like but they can't have you. No matter how much they love you. It was never love it was always the lust.

 

"Owen this needs to stop" I said softly.

"I don't know what you mean?"

"This Owen! We're not back in the 1950's if you haven't realised I killed the person I love! They'll be no one else!"

"If you haven't realised I never wanted you for the companionship! You know exactly what I wanted you for!"

"Why are you here!"

 

He didn't speak. He just left off back to that disgusting little tart living with us probably!

 

I went back home after two days, to a very unwelcoming place. The house seemed dark on a bright sunny day. I entered the house slowly excepting bags by the door. The house was tattered, my curtains were ripped up with pieces everywhere, the walls had some strang liquid dried on to the walls. I walked through slowly through the hallway. I saw blood splattered on the walls. The smell, oh that smell.

 

That girl jessie I think her name was, was laying on the table top with blood smothered around her mouth. Owen then walked in, with blood dripping down his face. The girl started to groan as I stood there and starred at Owen. He looked like he was frozen in place. Where did she put my knives?" He just stood there. So I turned around back into the gloomy hallway.

 

I gradually trod up the stairs, it seemed darker up here. I felt worried, it was so dark, i didn't know what would be lurking around the corner. I don't know why I felt like that the last time I felt like that I was a child. I ran as fast as I could into my room. Well old room. Blood splattered on the wall again, the white room was now the candy pink. I smacked the bed against the window. I lifted up the floor board to see the large box of blades, knives and swords. I picked up the box the calmly walked back down the stairs.

 

She was still groaning on the table i had no clue what was wrong with her. He just stood there looked at me. Why was he so suprised to see me? What's happened to make him have childs look about him? He looks terrified. I walked slowly up to him, he flinched back in terro.

 

I could see i wasn't wanted here. So I steped away knowing she was here to stay. Knowing Owen was still the same underneith.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
meh.xXx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

723 Views
Added on March 21, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie