Those Blue Eyes

Those Blue Eyes

A Story by Millie
"

Those soft loving blue eyes

"

I layed my head oh his chest, the sun beaming down. I breathed deeply as he stroked my hair. My heart skipped beat when ever he touched me. I lifted up my hand to hold his. He grabbed my arm, it stung like the deepest depths of hell. A tear sprung up from my eye. I looked up to him as he held my wrist in his hand. Those glising blue eyes saddened. I saw little droplets of blood fall down my arm, he still didn't let go. I sat up straight, I looked into those blue eyes. He didn't understand why I did it yet he still hadn't let go.

I placed my hand over his, he looked quickly down. I twisted my fingers into his. He looked back to my face. He used his spare hand to cup round my face. I another tear rolled slowly down my check. He leaned in. Softly he placed his lips on my forehead a sign of forgiveness or acceptance?

He pushed my leg off his lap. Then crossed my over leg over it, so that I was sat on the warm green grass. I un crossed my legs. The pale blue sky covered the surroundings I looked at the sky because then I didn't have to face him. I didn't have to see the disappointment spread across his face. I didn't have to see the depth of it in his blue eyes.  

I looked over my shoulder through the strands of hair that flew in the soft breeze. He was sat up straight I was able to see the outlines of his spine exaggerated by the tightness of his t-shirt. I turned my body. I placed my hand neatly on his arm, I ran my hand down I took hold of his hand. He didn't resist.

I slowly let go of his hand, a tear fell. Eyeliner dripped and dried as i walked away. My heart pumped a thousand beats, it barely stayed in my chest. My body started to heat as saddeness welled. The strands of hair that laid on my chest were lifted and flowed in the soft breeze. It seemed harsh like lashings of whipps hitting repeatedly. The front of the dress clung to my legs, with floating behind them.

 

The rocks under my pumps felt like needles. I walked along them everyone hurting more and more. The tips of my fingers began to shake as my arms swung hesitantly with each step i took.

The busy road, filled with people, fast cars and cheap shops. It wouldn't look strange if I ran, so many people about who would notice?

© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
review please.xxxxx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW! HunzZz Amelia this is amazin :O i didn't know you could write like this :O its amazing

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

631 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 26, 2011
Last Updated on April 4, 2011
Tags: Romance, Love, Depression, Honesty, Pain, Hurt
Previous Versions

Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie